What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMag Google Sketchup Database

P

plugged

SketchUp isn't like other CAD programs. It's not hard to learn, it's VERY user friendly, and the help file will hold your hand from start to finish if you need it to.

Any idiot can learn it. If you can't, you're not trying.

Sweet Inc.

My current cab is identical to the one in the picture. (At the mo only one flood table, though)

I drew this some time back, nice to see more IC'ers are playing around with Sketchup as well!

The reflectors on the side are some designs I was playing with. SuperSun2 and Adjust-a-wing included. Didn't need air cooling though :muahaha:
The cylinder on top of the cab is a 3,5' inline silencer.
Sketchup is so very really really easy to learn, gotta say!:headbange

Sweet

Last edited:

Sweet Inc.

More!!!
2x600W growtent setups I've done some time back...

This was a 8 piece aquatray setup...

This hurr is a 32 pot dripfeed model...

Sweet Inc.

Hill, That tool rocks! I've been goin around looking for different degree angles on the watchumacallit, sketchup database or whatever...
This here is about 6 months old, my pad:

WaterWerkz

I use sketchup, its intuitive and simple...i suggest just downloading it and playing with it. Then watching their tutorials on the tools your cant seem to work the way you want.

ICmag users should use it and add to the Warehouse, everyone can download it and improve upon it.

qbert

I modeled a Can 33 (easy), 6" square pot (also easy), Super Sun 2 (not too bad), S&P TD-150 and TD-200 (getting tougher, and a Soleus Air fan (sorta, quite tough).

My models sorta suck, not all my surfaces jive together right (like the hood), but outer dimesions are pretty close. I'll try to get to uploading that stuff soon.

Joe Hawkins

Im an architect and am so used to autocad, archicad and and 3d studio max, that sketch up is really really really hard to use for me

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
downloading now.....can't wait to give this a go! thanks for posting this and all the great ideas!

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
I was modeling a future hydro setup in SketchUp a few days ago, thinking I should start a database where we all share hydro/grow related models. Buckets, PVC pipes, pumps, trays, plants, etc..

M

MacGyver420

you guys have this down alot more than me here is a design for a grow room to be built using 2x2's and black/white poly
made this a while back just to try and get an idea for how much wood to buy...

theres 2 intakes and 1 exhaust its simple and it sucks but man i like what alot of you guys have made here i gotta learn how to use this thing better

took me hours just to make this lol

Joe Hawkins

I just remembered Ive done a few growroom designs in sketch up, and 3d studio max, if i find them one day i will post them