What's new

ICMAG Administration endorses The Regulate, Control and Tax Cannabis Act of 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Ahh, now I get it. You're looking for Cali to bring you justice. Wow, picket on your own streets homie.
We've been bleeding here for years.
I'm done, won't see me back here, its a big circle.
Mad love to all you guys no ill will, its just we all have different views. I hope yours are right, as you are all my family if you keep overgrowing the government.
~Peace and Love ( did i mention I hate politics?)

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Ahh, now I get it. You're looking for Cali to bring you justice. Wow, picket on your own streets homie.
We've been bleeding here for years.
I'm done, won't see me back here, its a big circle.
Mad love to all you guys no ill will, its just we all have different views. I hope yours are right, as you are all my family if you keep overgrowing the government.
~Peace and Love ( did i mention I hate politics?)

its best you refrain...
im medical legal and covered you just keep assuming that there is some vested interest for me..
im a long term medical (not ohhh poor me i have a hangnail) licensed patient/caregiver. its not about me. its not about you....
its about the whole fucking world..

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
other countries have said if this passed they will follow suit.
yes the whole fucking world is watching..

if only you could see past your nose.....

sad

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Listen little one. I've got 20 yrs your senior (guessing) and I was born and raised here. I don't have to see past my nose, just past yours.

EDIT: I want to apologize to the OP for blowing this up. I will retire please forgive my pig headed ness.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Listen little one. I've got 20 yrs your senior (guessing) and I was born and raised here. I don't have to see past my nose, just past yours.

lol so far every post of yours in this conversation has involved an erroneous assumption on your part chief.
you should learn to use deduction instead of assumption sport.

got it champ?

any more pet names honey?

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
All choices affect more than the primary issue. To me, this could mean I will not die in prison, because they will lighten up sentences here if it passes there. People will die if this fails, all choices have a price to bear.
H

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
All choices affect more than the primary issue. To me, this could mean I will not die in prison, because they will lighten up sentences here if it passes there. People will die if this fails, all choices have a price to bear.
H

Sad to say, we are not your Rosa Parks. Wish we were.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Sad to say, we are not your Rosa Parks. Wish we were.
you are not...
we can only hope the self centered are the minority today...
i have hope that there are more people who care about their fellow man than there are people who just say fuck 'em like you

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
you are not...
we can only hope the self centered are the minority today...
i have hope that there are more people who care about their fellow man than there are people who just say fuck 'em like you

Yeah that's me. Weren't you the one talking about assumptions?

See me here back in '08. You are so wrong. 12 Joints of Xmas

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Sure am glad she didn't think like you!!
Because that is EXACTLY what this is....the same as Rosa, we are forcing action on an important Human Rights issue--:tiphat:

F U, Freedom. I know you. Just because you changed your Banned username homie.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
F U, Freedom. I know you. Just because you changed your Banned username homie.

You sir, are an idiot-- I don't know who you are talking about, but I ain't the one-- This is the only name I use...ANYWHERE!!
So kindly fuck off--:tiphat:

EDIT* Besides foolio...I have been here a couple years longer than you...kind of makes your theory a li'l unfeasable--

Last edited:

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
To all who took the time to enter a voting booth and vote yes on Prop 19, my thanks.

To all who didn't... please stop using and/or selling the evil narcotic that you are so against.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To all who took the time to enter a voting booth and vote yes on Prop 19, my thanks.

To all who didn't... please stop using and/or selling the evil narcotic that you are so against.

LOL
Youre pointing in the wrong direction.

You need to blame the little kiddies who were too lazy to get to the polls. And the dumbass rat race running fucks who demonstrated corporate loyalty over the paid leave they couldve gotten to go vote...

Sorry

localhero

i voted yes.

for the very reasons ive listed in this thread, but mostly because incase it goes down -polls said it would- a landslide loss would look bad for the movement.

Last edited:

Neo 420

Veteran
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ----LORD.....PLEASE PASS PROP 19. I promise I will be good!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.