What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG Administration endorses The Regulate, Control and Tax Cannabis Act of 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to dumb down the language of the next proposition so that people either understand it easier or have a harder time misrepresenting it.

AMEN!!!, or just teach kids to actually read in school instead of whole language BS memorizing words, and cant even pronounce words they haven't seen yet because they cant read. ooops, didn't mean to get off topic.

From the article above (post #4338)

In recently unsealed affidavits attached to two of the raids, narcotics agents accused the dispensaries of selling pot for profit, violating state guidelines that medical marijuana be distributed only by nonprofits.

In their investigation of Angel's Care, undercover agents who bought marijuana with such names as "Orange Kush" and "Grapefruit Diesel" argued in court documents that the operation sold pot for street prices 12 or 13 times the cost of growing it.

"I believe that it is highly improbable Angel's Care Collective generated no profit from projected annual sales of $5,880,000, with a 75 percent markup on their marijuana," wrote agent Dean Ackemann.

who says the war on drugs isn't about the money.

BigBudBill

I just said it would happen if 19 failed. And it did. Place blame where you like.

"In addition to the recent raids, South Bay narcotics agents also ran a sting operation dubbed Up in Smoke against medical marijuana delivery services, arresting almost two dozen suspects officials accused of "perverting" the state's medicinal marijuana law."

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I remember saying raids would occur even after 19 passed.

That would have happened too.

Be a little reasonable.

Us and them will get us nowhere.

Division is obviously going to negate any effectiveness of our cause.

Why the hell is this thread even open still?

:laughing:

What are we really trying to do?

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It seems this thread, and the others are only leading to a further division of the community. So for the sake of finding peace we are going to close these threads now. Thx to all that participated.....

Status
Not open for further replies.