What's new

12 Strains of Xmas

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Since I have some Xtra medicine of multiple strains, I'm going to roll up twelve joints tonight to hand out for Xmas. Now the idea is to hand them out to those in need. You know the guy on the corner in busy traffic peddling for change. He might like some meds to make his day a little more festive.

We are all lucky to have the things we do in life and I think its important that when you have a little extra to help those in need.

So if I can inspire even one more fellow grower to give out some freebies to those in need this Holiday Season, then my mission here has been accomplished.

Roll, Roll, Roll! Merry Xmas everyone.

Haha thats nice of you but thats assuming they all smoke weed which may not be true

Which 12 strains do you plan on rolling a joint of?

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Even if they don't smoke it, its xmas and I'm sure they can figure somethin out.

12 are, pineapple, stw cough, Jack Herrer, SD, Medicine Woman, Koo, Purple Kush, Sugar Babe, Da purps, Koo, Goo Berry, Bella Donna...

Just wanna see the looks on happy faces for Xmas, I'm a sucker for that shit. To bad I couldn't post pics. Oh well.

Murphle

That's great idea. What corner do you want me to stand on? Really like, SD,JH SC, or anything. Seriously, It will make someones day. Thank you!

Nice strains, I'd consider living on the street in NorCal awaiting you pineapple, stw cough, Jack and SD joints

Too bad im on the east cost where Weed is considered to be grown by the devil....

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
overmind1632 said:
Nice strains, I'd consider living on the street in NorCal awaiting you pineapple, stw cough, Jack and SD joints

Too bad im on the east cost where Weed is considered to be grown by the devil....

No Bro, living on the street ain't worth some good smoke, but hopefully it will help a bit for someone who has no choice.

Just handed out my first one on the way the work today. You should of seen the guys face. Definitely worth it. He was stoked to say the least. He looked very cold and tired.

Last edited:
lokes said:
No Bro, living on the street ain't worth some good smoke, but hopefully it will help a bit for someone who has no choice.

Just handed out my first one on the way the work today. You should of seen the guys face. Definitely worth it. He was stoked to say the least. He looked very cold and tired.

Haha i was kidding, just trying joking about the good weed you are giving out

I'm glad that guy who got it was happy

You really are doing a nice thing for them

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
overmind1632 said:
Haha i was kidding, just trying joking about the good weed you are giving out

I'm glad that guy who got it was happy

You really are doing a nice thing for them

Thanx Man. I don't have any money this year, so its nice to at least do a little for someone. Who knows maybe they will "Pay it Forward".

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I happen to have twelve strains on hand. So I am going to roll a joint of each.
Thanks for the idea!

S

SevenSeeds

nice guy nice guy, Fuck...I only have one strain...hm......12g joint?

D

deathtosoapbar

lokes your right! My dog walked in looking kinda grumpy so offered him a bud of white rhino or white berry he chose the white rhino ate a gram in one! Now hes sleeping soundly! :jump:

THE RHINO!

Last edited:

bambam

I am in! Dont have 12 but the idea I get. Lets see some red eyes and smiles for christmas! :joint:

I hope that they like the Grape Krush! :rasta:

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Believe it or not, its harder than it sounds. I havn't seen as many folks in my area as I'm used to and today its raining. I have a few more errands to run today, so maybe I can hand some out later.

Bambam and Death, thanx for providing some Xmas eye candy for us, very nice.

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
i only have three, but this is a great idea I have never thought of giving a joint to a homeless cat.

the most I have done was bought a meatball sandwich for them.

peace
jip

One Love

Very awesome of you! That joint means a lot more than just getting some random person high. Who knows, it could inspire someone to change their outlook on the world. Maybe people aren't so bad after-all!

Smokey#1

Merry X-Mas And A Happy New Year!

Foto-8GFLTVNL.jpg

Peace

i'm not too big on things that are stereotypically christmas usually, but I think that this is a wonderful idea that 12 lucky people should appreciate.

Latest posts

Latest posts