What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway ICMag 4/20 giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cougar672

-How do you celebrate 4/20?
My lovely wife and I are both long time stoners, so we got married on 4/20 over 20 years ago. Now we have double the reasons to celebrate 4/20 every year!
This year we will be smoking some dank homegrown and then going to see Cirque du Soleil Bazzar! Hope the show is good!

FletchF.Fletch

420club
-How do you celebrate 4/20?
My lovely wife and I are both long time stoners, so we got married on 4/20 over 20 years ago. Now we have double the reasons to celebrate 4/20 every year!
This year we will be smoking some dank homegrown and then going to see Cirque du Soleil Bazzar! Hope the show is good!

This is Cool.

Coincidentally, I have a friend of a friend getting Married this Year on 4-20. They will be gifting joints of my Lemon Tree to all guests who imbibe. And if I can motivate first thing tomorrow, I will put together a bouquet of giant Bangi Haze buds and Rosemary.

jessethestoner

-Which is your most memorable ICMag moment/story?

probably this thread, one of the first places that talked about this odd new tech called "rosin"

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
20th April - 2024 - Happy ICMAG 4/20 - to anyone out there !! - sad that I can't join in much if any celebrations - since I'm still holed up in St Thomas's Hospital - in London England - after having MAJOR heart ❤️ surgery on Monday evening - but although I have no 'erb or hash - I will toke an imaginary fat one - with you all - GROW ON COMPADRES!!!!

Kimes

20th April - 2024 - Happy ICMAG 4/20 - to anyone out there !! - sad that I can't join in much if any celebrations - since I'm still holed up in St Thomas's Hospital - in London England - after having MAJOR heart ❤️ surgery on Monday evening - but although I have no 'erb or hash - I will toke an imaginary fat one - with you all - GROW ON COMPADRES!!!!
Wishing you swift recovery and prayers and thoughts with you there, @Gypsy Nirvana !!

:respect:

Happy 420 and thanks for this place !

Kimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts