What's new

Icetokers workshop

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
so i went and harvested the 5 plants lef from my seed(sog) grow:

Chopped this morning..... smelly and very sticky job indeed as predicted :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Esbe: I am still trying to avoid too flashy pics but even if i tone everything down on the cam i still get many pics overexposed. They say that the sun will come out in the afternoon so maby i could snap some "au-natural" As i have said befor i try not to mess too much with them in the pc..... i find that in many occations the sharpness and overall clarity gets lost when you compensate too much in the editing program (at least with the free stuff edit progr) So i strive to get there and i will....... just a little more practise !!! :)

p.s. the last one is way too bright but i kinda like it though..... it´s flashy ;-)

have a nice one

icetoker

Xhashish

Veteran
PFFFF sukker dybt toker, DET er nogle Frosty chicks :freezing::freezing::freezing:

:tiphat:

Ps. Tror godt du kan finde photoshop i en lidt ældre udgave, uden det koster noget, funktionerne er i princippet det samme som de nyere udgaver ... Og vil sige det har lidt flere muligheder end de fleste gratis redigeringsprogrammer...

BIGGS

Veteran
dank, dank, dank. it don't get much better then that. those are some awesome looking buds bro. who did the jet fuel, and cheesey diesel?

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
fantastisk brormand! happy kush ser dejligt skinnende ud. synes igen at lidt gamma down er sagen!
picture.php

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Fuckin awestruck is what i am!!! That APH looks like a keeper for sure...you continue to impress every time brother! Just wanted to say that the BermudaTriangle most likely consists of Niterider x DD, and not TheWhite x DD. Im pretty sure about HFH not having The White from Krome. Him and i spoke about the subject and concluded what it was. I know Cheesey´s WhiteS1 cut is in town tho...cause HFH and i both have it;-) That aside, i vote for the HFH gear you mentioned...sounds like some straight up dank hybrids he pumped out once again...but i also know that Mosca and others are throwing killer shit at you..so i can see how the choices are hard! But ill be right here on the sideline keepin my eyes peeled, know that. Infinite props!!!!

EDIT: Shit, i didnt even catch the last page of dankage. Almost forgot you were running the SourJack...you decided on a keeper, or you gonna let her go? Ive been eyeing the SJ for a while, and the test results look amazing. Actually i have been thinking alot about Jack for some time now, and i actually have a pack of ´95JackH x DC lying around, but popping seeds is just not something i have room for. Some day tho.

Stay Safe

Last edited:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
X: tak for infoen brosky :)

jeg har hentet photoshop elements så nu må vi se om den virker :dance013:

BIGGS: Thanks bro :) those crosses were made by Hybrids From Hell (esbe). It was a co op with another great danish breeder.

esbe: pas nu på du ikke får for meget gamma.... du ved,,,, som HULK!!! Heheheheh nu må vi se med det nye edit program ;-)

GDK: So it´s not the white as says on the packet??? hmmmm.... i guess it can be confusing with all them killer strains.... to keep track:dance013:

About the sd... i have not decided yet as i havent smoked any yet, but there might be a keeper in the HappyKush, i got absolutly shitfaced from a small popcorn bud that was quick dryed. And what a taste!!!!!
look ffw to see them jack x dc in your green hands bro..... sometime

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and from the drying rack:

picture.php

picture.php

made a little BHO from the sssdh(80%) and jacky o(20%)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the 4 plants left in flower are going nuts..... and will probably have to get a 1-2 weeks more:dance013:

peace

icetoker

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Hiya Tom.
Well only E-man can tell us for sure. But im almost sure that its the NR cut used. If not, then it must be the WhiteS1 cut from Cheesey. I dont want to rule out the possibility of him aquiring the real White cut, but afaik hes using the above mentioned cuts.
Killer shots as usual brother...maybe the Jack x DC is a project for you?

Stay Safe

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
I dont mind really which one it is........all i know if esbe has used it....it´s gonna be good ;-)
The only thing i have heard negative about the white is that it lacks potency and some say it´s blend tasting...but she looks so good!!!!!!

lets get the brother to chip in to set this straight!!

lets see if we cant lure him in with this :
picture.php

used photoshop cs5 to lower the gamma

icetoker

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
jejeje my bro, gamma lowred!

please tell me what the issue is, sorry, might be a lil stone in this end!

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Lol brother...arent we all.
We were just discussing which White cut was used in T´s pack of BermudaTriangle. Is it cheesey´s S1 or is it the niterider. OR is it Kromes personal cut?

Stay Safe

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
BermudaTriangle, what are the genetics in that one? unfortunally i never had kromes private white cut. never the less krome himself says that the white hybrids he made is much more potent than his keeper white cut

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
well on the pack says: Hybrids From Hell bermuda triangle krome´s the white x danish diesel. And i look much forward to grow them out!!!!

this photoshop is not easy to use....but boy is it cool!!!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

....friggin crazy colors on those babes dont you think :dance013:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
jejeje, your going dark also my friend!

krome´s the white x danish diesel is made by a good co hfh dude. you know who yourself!

the true genetics in it is one of the two of my niterider female cuts(Triangle(the white) x NL\Leopard kush x Pure kush X male danish diesel(selected sour diesel ibl cut)

looking forward toker bro!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
esbe: yes i know the dude ;-) THanks for setting things straight bro :) now for popping some beans ;-)

have a nice day all .... it´s going to be a sunny one

icetoker

BIGGS

Veteran
amazing pictures ICETOKER.

yo esbe, will we be seeing the jet fuel and cheesey d seeds on the bay or anywhere else?