What's new

Icetokers workshop

Ludo

Where did you hide the bag of powdered sugar bro....??!!!??? I know you........:moon: hehe
Crap aside......I now understand why i don't get so many vistits.....you're busy trimmin and cure'in those stellar looking buds bro....I'm blown away...!!!!

Tsi-Fly has gone from beeing completely unkown to me.....to beeing some of the top 5 weed I've ever smoked...!! The taste and high is unbelievable.....Mosca bro....you outdid yourself here(again and again) I have to stress this. Tsi-Fly is 'off the hook'....!!!!:dance013:
And I believe you've fought that cold that has made growing somewhat more difficult these last months....!! You could've fooled me...hehe
You grow such nice plants bro.....it's just is a fact, no messing around.....you have a great bond with plants.....great respect..!!!:bow:
That BHO you kindly gave me was.........zzz zzz zzz

L

lalandia

Oh no toker..now i wont sleep tonight...This just look fucking awsome bro.

Smoke in peace

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
yes the tsi is kick ass brother ludo.... have to make some more of that!!

lala: about the insomnia..... just smoke a huge bowl of some of your fine indicas and right after get mrs. lala to get you an "old fashioned". Youll be sleeping like a baby in no time ;-O

here are some of brother esbes fine indoor crosses:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:thank you: esbe for letting me try out those fine plants!!

peace

icetoker

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
so beautyful friend, thx for sharing and caring! the cheezey diesel and jet fuel beans you grow are made by some near hfh brothers, partly from my genetics and theirs. they did a fine job and i hope the jet fuel will go wild!

this one is awesome!
picture.php

just had to lower gamma a bit on this one, jeje
picture.php

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
esbe: Thanks bro.... and give my best to the diesel-guys ;-) They will fly wild bro..... that´s a promise!!

i have harvested one of the ph x a/arne and she looks the bomb!!!! i will see if i cant manage to take a few drying shots of her later today, but no promise as i am sick as a dog throwing up fire and brimstone!!

easy: takker brosky!!

x: you got a nice party going on there ;-) we have to make sure that we do a real one soon!!!!

I am currently thinking of the next grow..... i have some seeds left in my pouch and i have my eyes on a couple of them: Zombie virus from oga. Mach fly from mosca negra. and a couple of HFH strains: bermuda triangle (kromes white x dansk diesel) and D13 ( G13/diesel x dansk diesel). But i also know that a couple of breeder buddys of mine are sending some testers over so the lineup isn´t final.....yet

have a nice day...im off to the can!!

icetoker

superpedro

Veteran
Oh - Brotha! :D :D :D

You make me smile. The only thing thing that comes close to your growing skills, are your skills in photography.

Peace and karma all around :)

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
now you make me blush brother pedro.... :)

here is the first of the seed plants that got the axe, just about to be ready for the jar:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

smell is a bit amnesia and also the taste but with some fruityness...... i really like so far!!

peace

icetoker

Last edited:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
yes i love the way she looks :) i have another one still in flower that´s even more sticky than this one and a slightly better yielder.

sour jack ala hps:

picture.php

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
.....le freak:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

harvest is coming soon but the jet fuels and the cheezyD will get 10-14 days!!

peace

icetoker

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow, great show! i had to lower gamma on the ph hybrid again, like it better without the super flash shine
picture.php

also the cheesey diesel comes better on lil lower gamma
picture.php

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
..thanks for that bro :) I cant seem to find how to do that in picasa...... i have to get me a proper editing program!! But i try to not edit them too much as i am still learning how to shoot properly and want to focus on the click...click.. not the mouse..klick klick ;-)

Easygrowing

Veteran
Thanks brother mosca :) c99 and tsi fly make sick budder and dry sift...that´s for shure!!

this is for you mosca:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

whish i had insomnia though... then it would balance some of the weed naps out so i could actually watch some tv at night insted of falling asleep 8-12 times, all covered in chocolate and gummi-bears (yeah you get the munchies)

JA jeg kan altså ikke,få det her billede ud af hovedet og tænker på det om natten især.Hm..ja Isbroder-der,,,klik klik..dik dik.og god dag.Håber det har,en god smag.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
...ja easy bro. Den smager virkelig godt. pineapple kushy smag!!

her er de sidste billeder fra karma tøserne inden chop:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

chop chop i aften

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
stunning my bro, happy harvest!

sorry, just cant help myself from giving those shots a lil flash lower on lowering gamma. please tell me if its to much!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts