What's new

Icetokers workshop

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
nella and lala: i cant find my weigh so no official weigh on that sorry...but it´s not under 5 grams thats for sure:tiphat:

niz: Well its to increase vertical growing space for the roots as they tend to dig down than out. I have help from my wife so yes i can smoke all this....i dont know if i could do it alone though....that shit´s strong!
GG: Yes that wasen´t such a bad idea bro!!

Ludo: Yes that´s for sure...maby one of the 13 icelandic ones has fled the country cos of the crises...lol:dance013:

Easy: :moon: youre right:dance013:

xtu: Thanks bro:thank you:

Karma: heheh i use a new spray that´s called uniform....it makes all the buds the same size.....heheheh Thanks for stopping by bro...see u soon:jump:

Mr: Cool bro...youll be glad you did:wave:

So i just have taken the buds down from the drying rack and into a big paper bag...to slow the drying process down for optimal taste and pureness:tiphat:

the bag
picture.php

the buds
picture.php

picture.php

have a great one guys and nella girl

toker

L

Ludo

savle savle savle:snap out of it:savle savle savle:snap out of it:......nope virkede ikke.....savle savle savle

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
Icetoker...that is the bag of "dreams" --4 sure !!! :plant grow:

...that there is a "short summary" of this awesome thread
...up to this point :)

I'll chime in now..
I've been lurking here for a while really enjoyed the show! I have some chocolopes nearing the end of week 4 right now. I also had a timer issue on day 3 of budding (small world, eh?) and my plants are budding exactly on schedule with yours, to the day.
I've heard that when grown correctly Chocolope outsmokes almost every other strain on the market...can't wait to try it indoors.

I'm really curious... what was the yield from the plants w/ a 400w light? I'm sure they're not quite dry, but getting close! I'm hoping for a few (3-4) pounds from my 2000w in a vertical system, looks like you got plenty from your light!

Thanks for the well-kept journal!

K

Karma Genetics

Loooking mighty fine there ICE.TOKER

So what you filling here op with now ?

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hey karma bro!!

The bloom cab is bursting with 6 huge females, 4 Danish Diesel, one motavation and one strawberry diesel.....all to be seeded with female pollen with one of the danish diesels. Im using sts to stress her into balls a galore..heheh

But in the grow cab there are some fine fine karma genetics lining up with some fine fine mosca seeds.......to fill both cabs for the summer!!!! That´s going to be FUN FUN!!!

Chocolope melt!!
picture.php

picture.php

Icetoker

hvis du har for meget af den gode choco kan du få min adresse toke :tiphat:

Jeg er nysgerrig, hvilken jord og gødnings serie kører du med ?

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
Damn Icetoker, you and Jamieshoes are living the real "cannabis
grower" lifestyles -- just rolling in thc covered buds and piles
of the awesomest looking hash :)

...subscribed to both of your threads, and "really" enjoying everything
that you are creating and how you are just getting better at the
real :artist: that both of you are producing !!!

later, southflorida :wave:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
xtu: De var dyrket i jord ( light-mix fra bio biz) med canna terra serien + big bud og lidt molasses.

south: Thanks man...i dont know about the real cannabis lifestyle as we both have familys and kids but we´re sure are rolling in buds bro....heheheh.

My next project is to make feminized seeds so i am running a full pollination in my tent....this time i am quite nervous to say the least. lol

But the veg tent will soon be filled with some awesome karma and mosca seedling with a few sssdh from ojd.....so full speed ahed:bump:
and that will be sensimilla :dance013:

peace

icetoker

Latest posts

Latest posts