What's new

Ice Cream (Paradise Seeds) New

Bi0hazard

Veteran
I asked my friend to help with the feedback.

He said it is a little bit more picky about heavy feeding than others, but its easy to find a good balance. I would say start at 50% nute rate, at least during veg. My friend said it took over 1000ppm in flower, so you can experiment but just be conscious of any changes to the leaves due to nutes.

1 month veg is about right, go for 20-24 inches veg if you want 4 feet. =] It's some great smoke, look for the grape jelly smelling pheno. The extra stinky one... All 3 phenos I got to try were damn good though.

Bi0hazard

durgamata

I think I know why they called it Ice-Cream. Whenever I take my plants outside and they get a lil heat from sun, they start stinking real nice.

The smell is of classic marijuana, that skunk smell, but with a twist. It has a beverian/german creme scent. I wouldnt call it a scent of Ice-Cream, but rather a Rich-Fatty-Desert.

I also think i may have the grape jelly pheno, sometimes I get an almost fruity/jam essence.

One Ice-Cream is significantly more crystally than the others, it also seems to have the least dense/large buds. Its leaf color is already turning the autumn yellow/light green. A beautiful red covers the fan-leafs branches. The others have a darker Purple striping down the stems.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
przcvctm,

Great! Can't wait.. My friend started up 3 more ice creams as well. Looks like we are in for some more good herb =]

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
I am coveting those plants of yours from afar...

NICE strain and quite possibly my next venture into organic/soil.

I wonder if this would be a good strain for 12/12 from seed?

Once more, nice and tasty looking... Ummmm

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Like a rich european bavarian le'creme

Durgamata, Sounds magnificent. Its some of the sweetest smelling cannabis i've ever seen. I stand by the fact that if you grew these without a scrubber, of course it would be smelled, but its so sweet, grape and vanilla like I doubt anyone would know it was cannabis at all. They would think someone was baking sweets or burning a candy flavored candle.

I wonder if this would be a good strain for 12/12 from seed?
This is not a pure sativa by any means, I would not recommend doing a 12/12 from seed. You will lose a lot of easy yield, if you do not veg for at least 2-3 weeks. Go with some veg time, It's well worth it... This is no Nevil's haze =P

here are some shitty camera phone pics of my ice cream at 50 days. i vegged em for 44 days and chopped em after 54 days of bloom. a better camera would have done them justice.

Attachments

• icecream1.jpg
    icecream1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 24
  • icecream2.jpg
    icecream2.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 21

durgamata

Was it crystally? Those pictures dont look too crystally.

I think you used too much nitrogen, as your leafs should be yellowing if not fallen off by now.

I think increased N also gives the buds that more fluffy appearance, wherea's if you replaced that with P&K it would be a more formed crystally nug.

Mine are at day 40 and are starting to yellow/orange

the description sounds wonderfull, its a shame ill have to eat a christmass tree to comprehend an element of the plants flavor tho lol.

i really like the sounds of the focused medetation thing tho, as silly as the strains name sounds, i think we all are at attention due to the focused medetation and zen like quality

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Blue,

Heh.. I guess I should have said. It tastes pine-like, like a Christmas tree smells. I guess you have to experience it for yourself to put your finger on it. =]

Can't go wrong with Ice Cream, great psycho-active effect and heavy yields. A++

grimweeder

it had creamy vanilla undertones when i grew it, lived up to its name. was some proper nice smoke. worthy of a second round. but think i already posted in this forum, still worth the double post tho.

T

texsativa

Blue,

Heh.. I guess I should have said. It tastes pine-like, like a Christmas tree smells. I guess you have to experience it for yourself to put your finger on it. =]

Can't go wrong with Ice Cream, great psycho-active effect and heavy yields. A++

Hum I love piney smell, might have to give this a try.