What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ice Cream (Paradise Seeds) New

Bi0hazard

Veteran
sweet dubdi3mond,

I wonder what pheno of it that is. Does it have a really sweet and piney Vanilla / Christmas tree smell and taste?

Does the high register all over your body tingling with a nothing can get me down mood.

Glad to hear its making its rounds.

CrumblinHerb

I ran Ice Cream last year about this time, found a very special pheno which I lost cause I didnt keep a clone of it. Good smoke. Potency was mediocre, more of a body stone. The elite pheno I found smelled like the vanilla scented candles if ya know what I mean. I found if flowered early which kept it from branching out and kept the nugs close to the main stalk it got seriously frosty.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Thanks for the info CrumblinHerb. Ya it has an amazing taste and grows very tight for the amount of side branches it has. Great strain.

Has anyone else found the grape pheno? Out of the 10 flowered females the grape is by far Superior in high and taste. The buds smell just like grape jelly and is covered in trics from head to toe. I do have a little piece that i will post a pic of.

m0ff99

Has anyone else found the grape pheno? Out of the 10 flowered females the grape is by far Superior in high and taste. The buds smell just like grape jelly and is covered in trics from head to toe. I do have a little piece that i will post a pic of.

I'm a leeeeetle bit envious right now, no grape pheno for me:mad::wallbash:

Bi0hazard

Veteran
I'm a leeeeetle bit envious right now, no grape pheno for me:mad::wallbash:

Maybe it will lead you on the fun journey of sowing some more ice cream seeds and waiting to see what pops up =]. The proclaimed Stinky Pinky pheno (not the actual strain) my friend had smelled a lot like Grape Jelly, it was so sweet. I wonder if it is the same or similar pheno.

He has some Paradise Seeds - Opium going and he says one of the pheno's smells just like the "stinky pinky" ice cream pheno he had, but isn't as frosted with trich's. Can't wait to try it either way, its supposed to be a little different than ice cream in its psychoactive properties.

durgamata

Ive been trading clones at some local dispensarys, and nobody wants Ice-Cream.

My lil clone list so far is,

Ice-Cream
Hashberry
BubbaKush
GreenCrack
GreatWhiteShark

Bi0hazard

Veteran
durgamata,

Their loss.. Although of course the BubbaKush, GreenCrack will look really hard to pass up if you came around with the selection. Ice Cream just came out a year and a half ago and many are still unfamiliar with it. However, it should be coming around as It's already won 2 gold cups throughout different events.

My friend is currently growing Paradise Seeds "Opium" and said he got a Grape Jelly pheno of the opium. He said it is similar to the ice cream smell although a lot less strong, which is saying a lot since he said Opium is the sweetest and strongest smelling plant he has currently, well other than cheese. lol... But, haven't had a chance to smoke the opium yet, so I can't comment on the differences in highs, but the ice cream had "a lot!" more trich crystals he said.

Overall, there is really something special about Ice Cream.

-Bi0hazard

Ive been trading clones at some local dispensarys, and nobody wants Ice-Cream.

My lil clone list so far is,

Ice-Cream
Hashberry
BubbaKush
GreenCrack
GreatWhiteShark

Iv smoked so much Hashberry in the past year that i wanna vomit. The only good thing about the HB is the smell, the high is nothing special what so ever and the buds are so dense and heavy that mold can "sometimes" be a problem.

Iv smoked so much Ice Cream as well that im so tired of it, but i will say it is some smooth heady smoke. In flower they are some fucken sick looking plants, phat nugs covered in trics with a nice sweet aroma.

durgamata

I have not flowered yet, I am on day 2 of flower right now. Check out my Grow Log if you wanna tag along.

I have 4 I.C's that are about 3feet tall, 6 clones that are flowering straight from root too, no vegative. I've read that I.C creates one big donkey dick nug if grown from 12/12 at the start.

They have a nice smell during veg. I think I have the super Hybrid Pheno's, the leafs are huge and mostly indica, but I can see a smidge of Hybrid sativa in them.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Durgamata,

Great, can't wait to see how they turn out. Just wait till they start smelling in flowering. It will be like Vanilla Ice Cream/Grape Jelly. If you had a house full of these without a carbon scrubber it wouldn't even smell like cannabis. People around you might think you are running an indoor candy factory or something. The taste and smell are out of this world.

PS: Not that I would ever recommend not using a scrubber.

Bi0hazard

After reading this thread for the past couple of weeks I couldnt help myself... 10pack of Ice Cream is on the way from the boutique! I'm foaming at the mouth listening to the descriptions I've heard. Fiance is not gonna be happy after all the $ I've dropped on beans lately... until she smells the Ice Cream in flower!!! High hopes for these. First thing I'm going to do is drop some C99 pollen on a couple of the girls... Imagine the aroma profiles on the offspring! That will definitely produce some special beans, no doubt.