What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ice Cream (Paradise Seeds) New

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
i love paradise seeds..i havent tried the icecream yet but its on my to-do list for sure..the delahaze is my staple strain outdoors here at 37.5n..i bought sweet purple,cheese ibl,and jacky white this year to test out and see if they do as well guerilla style as my dela does..why did paradise stop ROX? i read some reports that was the most mold resistant strain going back in the 2005..damn shame they stopped it since it would be a awesome guerilla strain

przcvctm

BUMP!

BUMP!

This is the thread that inspired the purchase of these seeds so I just had to bump it. After a few failed attempts years ago, I finally have two going. Two out of two that are almost ten years old.

Attachments

• DSC_00091.jpg
    DSC_00091.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 46
I grew Ice Cream back in 06'-09' and it had this awesome vanilla undertone to it, almost musky but not. I'd be stoked to try it again.

przcvctm

8 Weeks

8 Weeks

So much for finding the sativa leaning cherry pheno. These two poles didn't even branch.

Since I'm in Smoke Reports I promise one once cured.

Attachments

• DSC_00102.jpg
    DSC_00102.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 45

przcvctm

Well, I promised a smoke report. And this is my report. I now understand why grows are well documented from beginning to end, then die right when thread followers are anxiously waiting the smoke report.

Last edited:

clearheaded

where did u hear WW? perhaps WWX lavender. def could be way out to lunch but think he mentioned it in an urban grower interview...

I feel the secret vague desc worked in the past but my feeling is MOST growers now adays NEED to know linage.. but obv still succesful so what do i know.

przcvctm

Ok, so before everybody goes and back cross their ice cream to their favorite blueberry pheno, i have to correct something.....

Seems that Luc, in his usual manner, mistyped in the e mail he sent me and it was not BB, but really BG, bubblegum....so the cross is a potent ingemar"s widow crossed to a bubblegum....ahhhhhh, i am sure alot of folks start to smell a resemblance now.....
I had to ask him again because i found it weird that it would beblueberry, first,i see no blueberry resemblance, and second, this is the exact Whiteberry lineage.....
peace.

^

madalasatori

Veteran
It seems I have the hand grenade pheno - rock hard buds, goes a week longer than the other phenos, perfectly balanced blissful high
Nor as pretty as some of the other phenos but a really strong, unique smell

Tastes unique in a bong too

madalasatori

Veteran
Update - I have found an even better pheno than the aforementioned one, similar structure but extremely leafy buds. Think indict style leaves and light coloured pistils. Tastes great in a bong, really makes me cleverer if that makes sense? Very stuporific in high amounts. Little in the way of odour. Absolute crap plant to look at but wonderful to smoke!

Much more potent than the one I described as hand grenade

The pheno I have although it doesn’t smell strong, is a very sweet candy like smell, I suppose you could describe it as ‘ice cream’ smelling

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I remember Ice Cream. That was a great strain. I always liked paradise seeds for potency. The Nebula was a straight kick in the short pants. Ruined, I mean ruined the golf game. Added ten strokes to my card Everytime!

I quit growing Paradise seeds because it seems all their strains are leafy, very much a bitch to trim. It's unfortunate they can't try to improve the calyx to leaf ratio.

Enjoy that Ice Cream! I'm sure it works like a mule!

madalasatori

Veteran
Amazing the difference a cure makes. On going back to it the textbook ice cream pheno that you see in the seed catalogue is my favourite. It’s not as potent as the others but has a very high ceiling, it massages the top of my brain intensely. If I close my eyes and roll my eyes right back it feels like my brain is turning inside out. Fantastic smoke.

Smells a bit bland and piney but the quality of effect is first class meditative weed.

A strain that lives up to its hype, will be keeping this one around for a long time:biggrin::dance013: