What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ice Cream (Paradise Seeds) New

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A dude that worked for or grew for paradise, its earlier in the thread, then the breeder confirmed.

Ras Mason

Veteran
of course you do.
if you didn t it would not be funny.

However stateing that it grows much more as an indica is a false statement.
peace
jf

Ras Mason

Veteran
don t wanna steer shit.
just stating that having been working for and being a close friend to Luc for 12 years, the descriptions, pictures etc of ice cream having been tested and written and photographed by myself, i feel somewhat entitled to discuss freely it's personnality.
i amthe one who let it out, with the permission of Luc, which i posted on this thread a while back, exclusively for icmag.
peace jf

Ras Mason

Veteran
We where wondering if it would be agood idea to have some moderator and forum space dedicated to Paradise seeds here on icmag. What do you guys think. Helpdesk and promotions etc.
jf

Ras Mason

Veteran
it would require me to change appearance and start behaving politely....lemme think bout it...seen?
jf

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you hook me up with one of those hot laidies that model your t shirts I'll be your front man?
And a hat!

Ras Mason

Veteran
haha...you live in masterdam? lol.
I can arrange a hat no problem, you have been a paradise enthusiast as far as i can see.
peace out.
soon come

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MON215015.jpg

jcom

I knew the cross long ago. I can take some shit here and there, so it's cool. A lot of people aren't reading this thing from the start or may have missed that. Since I've been growing Ice Cream since '06 or '07, I get that question a lot and believe I've earned the right to give my insight as well. In my hydro systems, they do grow a lot more indica dominant for me. It's very clear to see when running next to a sativa dom like Super Lemon Haze. IC has much fatter leaves, grows lower and bushier, and doesn't stretch anything like a haze. That's been my experience with it over the last 8 or so years.

jcom

of course you do.
if you didn t it would not be funny.

However stateing that it grows much more as an indica is a false statement.
peace
jf

I knew the cross long ago (perhaps not before you did). I can take some shit here and there, so it's cool. A lot of people aren't reading this thing from the start or may have missed your post about the cross. If you want to take the cred, be my guest. Since I've been growing Ice Cream since '06 or '07, I get the question a lot from friends and collectives, so I believe I've earned the right to give my insight as well.

In my hydro systems, they do grow a lot more indica dominant. It's very clear to see when running next to a sativa dom like Super Lemon Haze. IC has much fatter leaves, grows lower and bushier, and doesn't stretch anything like a haze. That's been my experience with it over the last 8 or so years.

mine were always indica dom
props j com my same results although i tossed her years ago ,holds a place in my heart
thr handgrenade pheno was best imo

Ras Mason

Veteran
hi. i was saying that it is not as noticeably Indica as others could be. Certainly not Haze-ish, but some rare phenos are very Sativa in structure and properties of the high. (if such a true distinction is actually truely quantifiable organoleptically) ...

Norcalhead.
I am Paradise People. But we do not have a help desk on icmag. i just come here to chill, smoke and say stupid shit off the top of my blazed out dôme. for more serious discussions, you can reach us on
www.paradise-seeds.com
or
on Facebook as well.
jf