What's new

Ice Cream (Paradise Seeds) New

jcom

Ice Cream.jpg

She's my fave...been growing her for years.

S

sourpuss

Lol I think I was smokin your bottoms ras..... My disp has it, and I gotta say it is one of my fav highs... Need to grow my own.... the taste is tops for sure.. its that quality high I like.....

jcom

I disagree about slow veg, etc in the post above. My clones are always bushy with roots in my turboklone by day 14 (I usually move them to my veg area around day 18 - 21) and after a few weeks (3ish) of pre-vegging under powerful T5s, they are ready to veg for another 6 - 8 days under HPS before the 12/12 flip. Keep in mind, I'm flood/drain in veg and RDWC in flower. I've never found this strain to be slow at anything. Also, you will be amazed at the flower development by week 3, by week 7 - 8, it's pure chunk, especially if you lollipop around day 10 - 15 of 12/12. I have 8 plants under one 1000 watt HPS on a light mover with 200 watts of T% side lighting. My first run in this setup produced just under 2.5 lbs dried/cured...my 2nd run was less productive as I lost a full plant and 50% of the two plants on either side due to fungus gnats. I'm expecting my 3rd run will produce at least 2.5lbs, maybe more.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah shit jcam epic canopy brother, your gonna make me bust out my ice cream x kqr looks so good man. nice work.

jcom

from clone or seed bro? Pretty damn uniform up in there!

Thanks for the props. This pic is of eight clone plants: five phenos. I have since gotten ride of the four of the phenos and have, finally (after starting from 19 seeds and doing two flower runs to narrow my phenos), a single pheno from which I'll be growing. I actually call it the orange pheno, simply because its mother has an orange tag in her net pot. I also have four F1 mothers from the seed mother growing, 5 in all.

I'm hoping for even better uniformity, stability, density, and yield from the next run featuring only the orange pheno.

jcom

Not to toot my own horn, but......beep...beep. High Times had this as the cover photo on their website for pic of the month several years back. Gotta love the cream!

Ice Cream.jpg

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew 1 plant of Ice Cream and did not find the high enjoyable. Gave a little to a friend and he was very happy with the buzz.

Different strokes...

jcom

FYI All,

Ice Cream = White Widow X Bubble Gum hybrid (roughly 60/40 indica dom...grows much more like an indica)

Irael

that Ice-Cream looks damn nice! Paradise seems to know what they are doing, since they produced some outstanding Cannabis-Strains.

Will grow this new girl very soon :)

Greetz