What's new

IC mag's Hidden G-Spot....euhm, C-Spot

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looking awesome bro, awesome

I have something for you bro, just waiting on an email from you....

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Everythings looking great bro ! But that Crash Test 2 is looking extra special.... I got to get me some :D

Peace to you my brother!

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Wow so nice seeing your still running Jaw's Purple Bastard :smokeit:.........she was so tastey..........i must crack a few of them again.........maybe this time i'll see some purple........your KK look's to be a resin bomb :snowkiss:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow those are looking real frosty. Nice to see you keep going with your seed projects. Did you ever cross that UK cheese with a Cali O?

I put a Crah Test in flower this last weekend but is looking like a male. But no worries I have like 5 more in the veg room just need more space in the flower room till I can shove some more in. But I hope mine end up like yours looks like some top notch medicine.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Kallen :wave:

thx for the compliment my brother :)
just don't smoke to much before going to skool....you may fall asleep while being bored to death hehehe....no serious mate, school is a serious needed part of your life...wish i could of gone longer.

thanks alot Seismic...gladd you lilke the girls a bit.
i'm always down for a compliment like that :D

hello Karma bro!
aaaah no harvest party here my friend...40+ plants is't that much work...not indoor plants....if you like i will come over in a few weeks though....smoke some with ya...and have a small talk.keep safe untill then :wave:

always nice to have ya pass by B !
don't you just love that resin...pitty my cam sucks big time..can't make any macro's with it...Nhow thx fro passing by and dropping a small compliment !

heya B/R
yes mate got a problem free round again....maybe thats why everythun is looking soo healthy....although i have't been feeeding much....like 5 or 6 big feeding in there intire life....that should give the the buds more natural taste to them.
Nway thx for passing by :wave:

heya NK !!
thanks mate ... you gotte love a garden in full flower ay :D
gladd you like the girls i have send you...had to make more to share you c ..;) maybe they will be more appreciated this round.

Hello Dog
sorry for the uphold i will send you the details this evening.

mmmmh gonne be difficult Big D...Crash test II are all out...maybe next round but thats just a big ?mark right now
maybe some original Crash test ...that could be doable :)

yea Teresa ...i stil have the same one in my stable....i just can' t get rid of her...sooo tasty...realy a cannaseur weed.yea maybe you could pop some more...trying to find a nice one.
ohw and gladd you like the KK's..i'm realy happy you passed those on ;)...LOL

gotte run ....BB2night

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Whats up Core....that Crash test looks super frosty man. And the rest of them arent too shabby either ;) Keep up the great work man....one of these days ill get my hands on some of your gear! peace

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
mmmmh gonne be difficult Big D...Crash test II are all out...maybe next round but thats just a big ?mark right now
maybe some original Crash test ...that could be doable :)

Well, they say there is nothing like the original :D

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Closing the C-Spot :wave:
if i start a new thread i will add the link here....
i will add a few shots from 9 december as a last update in this thread

Cheese
picture.php

picture.php

CT
picture.php
[/IMG]

sssdh
picture.php

picture.php

seeded purple bastard
picture.php

Seeded KK
picture.php

picture.php

K

kallenavndk

Well ya out broski but what a run what a run sticky buds n lots of fun .
Thanks 4 sharring it all whit us my man and i promis i be good in school :D

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gonna be sad to see the C spot go man,i love this joint yo.always a extremely good fix of buds on here.make sure you drop me a link in my thread incase i delete this from my subscribes since ur closing it.
thank you for all the good times and knowledge.done be a stranger in my thread brotha.
you know i always have ur vip table open maing.
peace-T-

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Damn dude, sad to see this place go. But on to greener pastures! Hmm sounds like their might be some more original crash test on the way??? That would be awesome. I love my two phenos I have now but I always want to search for more... The indica pheno I harvested yesterday is ridiculous, huge buds that just reek like haze.. I'll be checking back, so post up a link to the new spot.. Peace homie:wave:

-N.Kron:rasta:

S

Seismic

Can't wait to check out the new spot Core, till then, take care bro and good karma:santa1:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
uh oh new spot
glad i read that!
your plants/ buds look amazing core! wow
oh i have a pic at day 49 of ur original Pollen Chuck u kindly gifted me way back when. stanky bitch, but not that big of a girl!
picture.php

thanks again i will be enjoying her soon! bout to finish off the last batch of her today yummy!
see ya at the new spot, drop a link if ya find the time K brother core!
Sir

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a nice way to close the thread Core! :wooho: Those pics certainly make me think of x-mass, will all them frost :xmastree:

Seriously, I'm deligthed to see how the sat ladies chunked up towards the end. Particularly loving the Cheese and the KK.

Happy chopping :tree: smoking :smokeit: and season's greetings! :D

I'll be tuned to follow yer projects.

:wave: B

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Core, I'm a firm believer in the less in more theory. Your plants look bulkier this run. I'm doing a side by side next run to see if this theory is correct. One will get my normal once a week feeding while the other will get just molasses and water....

Happy holidays!

Latest posts

Latest posts