My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
wow wee very nice updates there brother core
colas lookin lovely mate!
i am with dog n tona on the pcR and the CT2 yummy

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Crash Test II.. Man that baby is frosty.. Finally figured out I was having some serious ph issues. Got em managed now and you wouldnt believe how much better my CT's are doing this round.. Gonna be some heavy ladies!

-N.Kron:rasta:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Tona ...she's is one of the better ones i kept..although they all got pretty trichrich
thanks for the great compliment....i'm happy you think its a nice garden :yes:

heya MrBill
yea mate...then you got some projects comming on...any idea what you gonne pollinate if ya find a male?
Nhow keep me informed mate...:D

hehehe arcticsun
i too hope to get the jars full soon...but as it looks now i'm still in for a few weeks
its gonne be cold turkey by then LOL

its always a pleasure to have ya Sir...gladd you like these 2
i do hope the PCR will fill in ...but i see no reason why not ;)
i'll take some pix soon
thx bro :wave:

heya NK !!
aaah gladd you like'm still.....although i did found out that my so called amnesia haze cut is infact a Super silver haze.....and i find that fucking SHIte...Nway just that you know
seriously, i knew you had some probs but what did cause the ph probs you had??

thx Ido
i'll be doing rounds for a bit ..I'll be checking in on ya :wave:

Mr.Bill

Yes, some projects for sure, I have no intention of letting these genes go. I'll be pollinating a cut of the godberry x grapefruit mom, and the best female of the pc that I find for sure(most likely it will just be an open pollination from all the beans, the first run of the pc). And I'll save a cut of him(the strongest male) for the Red Eyed Bride which will be popped after the pc's. After that who knows, maybe if I come across a good Bubba cut I will cross to that as well(IF I come across it).

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Well here is what I think caused my ph problems.. When I used to use EJ it was totally organic and really weak, so I fed every time I watered. I got really used to feeding with every watering and when I totally switched over to pbp and other thing from the botanicare line like hydroplex bloom booster. I kept feeding with every watering and in the small pots I use 1.6 gallon, six liters, I watered frequently and fed every time.

So to get to the point, I believe that the constant feedings of a salt-based (IMO, I know its supposed to be organic based but its pretty salty) fert gave me a toxic buildup salts that lowered the ph of the medium to 4ish.. So I flushed it for a long time and eventually got both of them (2 diff plants 2 diff phenos) back to runoff of 6.5 and they got better really quick..

Now to remedy this I have started adding extra lime when I mix up my batches of soil, so I will have a better buffer.. Also I only feed every other watering and flush the soil twice during the flower cycle, once at 20 days, then again at 49.. We will see if it makes a difference, I hope it does lol.. Sorry for the rant, been puffin hard. Peace.

K

kallenavndk

Morning Core champ Update to ya on tha cores 008 ...
Let me say she havent got time to cure very much but u can smoke her , tatsed a little green maybe cuz i made a fatty whit lots of green in ( i dont smoke em pure i mix whit tobbaco cuz love the fact that i get white thieht and healthy lungs ) or maybe the curring time lets find out in a week or two .....Potents she had but not among the best slammers i try but she works fine and deffenly one i like to smoke again....

After half a fatty u go tired and cant look out ya eyes
hehe
picture.php

I

idoreallytry

brother Core here's the one female PC i got from the 3 seeds at day 30 very frosty with a very interseting smell,,,thx friend,,,peace

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello my friends

6 am here....got up early to post a small piece up :)..
i brought some pix but 2 be honest they are taken on the 26 of november...so they are about a week older now...i do hope i still have some viewers inhere :xmasnut:
things are going great though....personal, and in the room.Plants are fattening up realy nice and projects are running as they should be....
i have given them a total of 5-6 big feedings (3 with a dose of PK13/14) and now its time to start flushing on some.
i'm about 8 weeks in and the rooms smells wonderfull :yummy:

i the mean time i got some 30 seeds in the mail..label said SSSDH :jump:
wanne thank the sender for this !!
i also started a few new seeds.....8 Rhino of Dave van Pot 8 seeds
10 bubba kush x ogk...capt crip gear, and a few of my own.....10 ssh x casey jones...calling it super silver casey....hope i will find something intresting in this bunch.
as for the seedprojects....seeds are forming nicely....should be another 2 weeks untill they will be ready....i will be shipping some to Sbay and friends...i could't make diffrent strains with diffrent males coz of place shortage and crosscontamination
but i did manage to produce some original Crash tests, and Mongruls.....i did't make the original PC coz of the small demand.
however i took my latest find and pollinated one Kaua'i Kush with the Peewee male.....just to see how that go's.....still chalking up as we go ey :)
enough rant, some late taken pix for my :friends:

purple Bastard
picture.php

picture.php

UK cheese
picture.php

picture.php

Crash Test II
picture.php

picture.php

SSSDH side
picture.php

Kaua'i kushes and the seeded one
picture.php

picture.php

damn 7 am already.....gotte shower and run folks :wave:

K

kallenavndk

Gooodmorning my friend nice ya up early i will have u in my thinking when i light my lunchbrake fatty...Gals looking dank and frosty ...Stay safe n high im off to school :)

K

Karma Genetics

wheeeeeeeeeee Looking good there core, so when is the sleep over he he he........

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah, breakfast of champions! :smokeit:

Looking REAL nice brother Core. The white on them is just insane, makes the plant look kinda weird, like if it was cotton :D ... Even the trim looks good to smoke! :tree:

Anyways, just passing by, posting some before catching up.

Take care bro :wave:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey bro, that crash test 2 looks awesome. PB has some nice tops too, everything looks really healthy... love the show.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
haha nice one bro:headbange Everything is looking great, PB is looking like a fatty this time through. Nice to hear you are doing CT and Mongrul seed runs again. I love these ladies and I think more people would too if they had ever grown them. Its also good to hear things are going well in your personal life as well, being happy is important... So here is to being Happy! Peace homie.