What's new

IC mag's Hidden G-Spot....euhm, C-Spot

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Find that charger man, I needs to see an update, though I'm sure all is great. Happy holidays!!!

G

guest5703

Dude those DC look crazy!!! So much trichome production there's no room for buds! lol. Sweet work core, I STILL have seeds from you from a year back or so that are probably gold!!! Duno how long it will be before I can get a place that will do your seeds justice so I must wait, but everything looks great in your new thread bro I will be back! PEACE

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya guys ...thanks all for comming in ...but helaas i did not find my charger....i can't find it aywhere....and irealy lookt everywhere i could....its realy odd this is happening...

lol maybe a goog thing coz i want another one...maybe ask santa hu?

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
merry christmas B/R wishin you and urs a happy holiday season brotha.
i hope santa brings you that charger! we need a pix fix yo.
peace-T-

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Happy Holidays to you and yours my friend! If you can send me the specs from the user manual for the computer - the power supply voltage, amperage, and the model of the computer, I'll see if I can find a 3rd party power supply for you. No problem on my end - there are tons of places here that have refurb or out of production parts - can't promise but there's a good chance I could find what you need for cheap. Just an offer, let me know...

Thanks for the chance to grow your girls - seeing them in your thread and others, I was tickled to get the chance. Top shelf gorgeous plants phatter and frostier than I am used to :yes::canabis: My trimming buddy is drooling, fingers twitching in anticipation.

And lastl of all - I love your DC project, great stuff. Some day I'd love to cross a good DC with a C99 male. :yummy:

Be safe, be happy, and be excessive with your pleasures m8! :laughing:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy hollidays B/R :D

same to you and yours Tonatiuh :smile:

hehehe thanks access !! :D

heya Mr....no worries as of yet...I just need to find it thats all....i'm shure i did't trow it away with my stonerbrain ....lol
so it should be here...i had some1 clean my place up and now it disapeared ...very strange indeed..
Nway have a happy holliday season :D and thanks for the offer !!!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
halleluja !!!....found the cam charger....update comming soon :D !

W

WeldFlash420

Right on Core looking forward to it! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas brother.

T

TylerDurden

:woohoo: Good to hear ya found your charger man and I hope you had a good holiday. Cant wait to see how the girls are doing. Take it easy!

Mr. Durden :joint:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hope you hada great xmas brother

I am out tomorrow to buy an slr so check out my pad tomorrow night for some late flowering pc shots!!

Looking forward to an update man

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Howdy COre!

Its been too long my friend, but im back and happy to check out your new thread. Im interested to see how these Haze crosses your working with will turn out. Looks like everything has gone smoothly for you over the past few months but i gotta lot of catching up to do! Anyway keep up the great work as always. Peace my friend.

-N.Kron:rasta:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Weldflash...thanks my friend,i did have a nice christmas ..hope you had a good one 2 :D
nice of you to drop by !

hey Tyler :smile:
yea i brought some pic today...hope i still have enough time to post them up
thanks for the visit my FUCKEM friends :D

heya Dog ...yes i had a good one...hope you had a nice one two overthere...i gotte come over to your thread to visit ...thx for the wishes Dog

NK !!!!!!!

its getting time you popt your head back in....i missed you for a while mate....took you long enough ey.....lol... good to have you back my friend
i realy did't kno what happend....Nway good to have ya back again !!

update
plants are doing realy fine....although i seem to have some early yellowing n a few girls......notthing to worrie about realy....if you come to think about it ?...these girls have not been fed in like 13 weeks or more so...exept a 1/4 dose of PK13/14...wich they did't take to well...notting went wrong but it manifested in burned tips.

i'll start off with the Kaua'i kush pheno's...boy are these resinous !! not my most resinous factory but they shure are putting of a nice smell...

very tasty looking plants ey :D

and now the star of the show.....a Plain DC...
these are getting nice color's...and DC1 is just plain Black purple
oh boy oh boy !...these are just sick plants.....even with this slow veg the did catch up big time...pitty they ain't that big.....bout 40-50 cm ...but i'm not gonne say more...i'll let the pics speak for them selfs !

DC2

DC1

and a nice smelling SD Bx 2.5 [3

i gotte stop for now...I do have a few more to put up...but that will be for later this afternoon....
Laters :wave:

K

Karma Genetics

Wow that DC1 is looking like tom's. Where did those dc seeds came from ? Your doing your thing good as always. Can you save a litle of those Kaia kush for 420 ? Would like to sample that.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Bro, they look amazing!!

Awesome work brother

Top notch work here

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Great update bro, those kush's look amazing, impressive for no added nutes. Dc's have some massive resin on them. What were you running the pk at? I use mine at 1.5ml/L.

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Karma :smile:

these seeds came from denmark...i don't know if i may say who there from?...but he's well known onhere...lol.....
and its to far away to keep anything on reserve lol....i'll try.....but i'm not making any promisses hehehe.....thanks for comming in mate..i'm honored :joint:

heya Dogster :D
thanks for the compliments Dr ..i realy appreciate it !...i just can't wait to smoke'm all...and i'm low on stash...what did i say...low...i got notthing but iso to smoke.....hope to get to the cut soon :D

heya B/R :D
thanks bro they realy are warvelous specimens....with a nice smell to boot. and i woz counting down from the same amount you wrote....but i used only 1/4 stenght....you can see the tips burned from it.....
my hases still have the claw after those couple of weeks of no food ...GMT style ...LOL

update continue...
Martian haze's...most are looking good......but there's 2 that just won't fill in .....the other ones are doing just fine in that dept....take a look

going on to the PB
she's going like a breeeeez now....but 2 be honest i still need to do a bigger run to get fully accuinted with coco...Nway here's the 'Coco case'....a purple Bastard :yummy:

and now my new veglings...
no comments on this one yet....ohw yea i had 58 pop tail...and i lost 4 or 5 in potting them down....the rest is up and running...

few more sprouts and some clones of the plants i'm running currently..

K

kallenavndk

core m8 its awesome girls u got going, i like the sd bx 2.5 alot could i plz get some sticky close up of her :) i think i might go blind but ill will give both eyes for em :) no doubt about it ....

Latest posts

Latest posts