What's new

IC mag's Hidden G-Spot....euhm, C-Spot

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea B/R it sucked that night .....better wait a couple of days then lol...but all is in order now it seems

yes B you read it right ....i'm gonne start some PeeWee's again....but this is't for flowerig.....i'm starting them to find a somewhat similar male to produce Pollen Chuck again....if its not inthere i will start anouther 10 and soforth....
Nway it could be all 3 things that make her yummy for ya....
and i realy can't remember what you smoked that time...can't recall lol
see ya 2 morrow :wink:

great news UBER !
hope you can play ...GRO BIG...with them,lol.....
good they arrived !

aaah my long time friend Mr GJ. !!
thanks for the support my friend ...i'll get you back for that :smile:
gladd you like the sativa's...there is always atleast one in the room from now on...
but i to am a sucker for a nice chubby lady lmao
same for you and yours my brother !! :respect:

sssdh plant and nugs

DC 1

DC2

these are the nevilles x mango hazes

ands some martian haze shots....

and last for 2 day....My first CoCo case !!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro what can i say...maaavolus bro just maaavolus ;)
lovin the look of that sssdh bro she looks like a giver for sure!
the dc's,the mango x nevilles and the martian are all lookin superb my friend.
suspensfull as hell watchin them waitin for them to get done bro...i smelled a bubba i have in the tent today and bro,now i cant wait for it to get done!!!
hehehe smelled sooooo kushy made my mouth water bro.no shit.peace bro,always love the work in here.-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
These DC, are super impressive brother

that is a crazy amount of frost they have, almost dont even look real

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Tryin to hide on me again huh :spank: :muahaha: .
Thank you for the wonderfull package :jump: .
What ya want to see grown out first ?

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect: looking beautiful my friend :yes: :wave:
way to keep them HEALTHY and GREEN !!!!
especially the DC, as it has so far eluded my garden :muahaha:
love to look at the pics :bow:
take care and stay safe brother :friends:
happy holidaze
:smoweed:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
things are lookin nice in the garden these days Core, got some sweet lookin hazes goin on there, and that DC looks damn tasty. hope all is well and have yourself a great holiday, Peace

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Heya Core! :wave:

Do you plan on doing anymore work with Pollen Chuck? The PC pheno Dr. Dog has sure is one sexy lady! I've developed quite the crush on her in the past few weeks. :smile:

That DC1 looks absolutely killer by the way.

Keep'em coming bro, I'm lovin' it!

Toob

i watched your old thread from the background but figured i oughta drop by in this thread to say GREAT JOB and keep it up. IM looking forward to see all these great strains groowww :rasta:

T

TylerDurden

I love the hazes you got going man, especially that Martian. She looks like shes
got quite a bit of frost on her :yummy: I would love to get my hands on some
of that SSSDH she looks soooo good. And that DC..... Gotta be the frostiest girl
Ive ever seen, it looks like you got trichs growing on your trichs :muahaha: Im
pretty high so Im going to stop my rambling LOL, just stopping by to say fuckin
great job bro. Take it easy.

Mr. Durden :joint:

indicameds

Hey, things are lookin good, still kinda lurkin around here but seen the thread and stopped in have a good holiday.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello my friends....let me first say sorry again for the delay...weekends are just getting impossible to post up...I tryed earler but could't post it all....
on top of that i seem to have lost my camera charger....this is realy bumming me out...Nway i'm here but i'm not gonne repley each individuallly this time i'm only...i will only answer the Q's i've been askt ...i'm shure you all understand coz i still need to do some rounds :smile:

@T
its all up to you...but if you can't decide i would take Misfit or 008

@5LG
i think so yes...still need to find a other male or i can work tru the seeds i have of it.....but then it will take much much longer...

small update

sorry my friends for this unpersonal post ...but time is of the eccense this week...i hope to retrieve my charger verry soon coz my garden is getting full of fat biatches .....i did cut a sssdh becoz it trew nanners....lol... its the frst time she does that in 4 or 5 times....but i think it has its reasons.

Nway, the new beans all sprouted tail exept for 2 ......i potted them in 2 L pots a day ago.....few are already up and rocking...
again hope to show pics very soon !
thats it for now...gonne visit some gardens :D
thanks you all for the visit and hope to be back soon with pics :smile:

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I am sure everything looks great in your garden bro.

I knwo for one, I am a bit pissed off with teh lack of response LMAO J/K

It is Christmas bro, anyone having time on their hands now, has some real issues.

Have a great Holidays and Merry Christmas brother

D

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup Core :wave: too bad about the cam charger..well atleast when you get some pics to us they will have blown up like crazy!my mangos are stretchin like a chik before a yoga class :D ....do they ever stop the stretch? i know they ar 12 weeks but jus wonderin if the stretch ever slows or stops.i may need to retie them?
thanks...happy holidays.
-T-

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
late arrival as usual but better late than never i say. everything is great as usual. the DC1 made me sigh
sir

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
fwiw 5 outa 5 on tha sssdh x.........sorry this took so long to be tagged.............

Latest posts

Latest posts