What's new

IC mag's Hidden G-Spot....euhm, C-Spot

. . sad to see what happened to you core, but you a good person & great grower, don't let things get you down, you'll be back on top again soon ok, take care & keep in touch . .

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Fuck.... shitty shit shit.. Oh well homie, I guess theres nothing we can do about it now.. Sad to hear that you will have to take a break, but that comes with the territory I guess. Anyway sorry to hear about your misfortune.. Keep your head up man, good times are just over the horizon!

-N.Kron:rasta:

I

idoreallytry

stay cool bro you helped a good many people i am sure,,,glad to follow your grows and your breeding projects,,,peace and be safe

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We can only realize how good the good times are by experiencing some of the lower times. Jump up and bounce back brother :) Shake that shit loose .. put a smile in your face and go forward. Its what we do man ... its what makes us who we are. Now shake it off and work in your garden ... lots of ppl counting on your good vibes :)

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi :wave:
sending positive energy that you need now.
I hope that will soon be all right and you will return in great style.
Let continue to thrive, and good luck ... :yes:

Take care buddy! :friends:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I think most of us have gone through this kind of depression brother

Keep your chin up, you know I am here for ya bro

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
no point in wallowing in quick sand mate, depression will swallow you whole before you know it. If its time to concentrate on something new, then do it. If its time to go back to square 1 do it. Putting this shit off to contemplate it can amplify the task. Get moving Core, left right left right.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
core, you got mad support on this board and there is no need for depression. you do your thing and all will fall into line. keep your head up brother. sending good vibes your way!!!!!!

Sleepy

Veteran
damn, Core...

sorry to hear about the bad news.:wallbash:

use it as an educational seminar...learn from the deviation from your plan.

make some hash!!

it'll get better!!!

C

cellardweller

couldn't a said it any better, Phillthy!
Core, I know what it's like to have it all go to hell in a hot minute. Then that goes away and you come out the other end @ 100mph with both feet runnin..just stay up, stay postive, and stay green brutha!
:respect:
:friends:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Hey bro, sorry to hear about your troubles! Try to stay positive and remember, it is times like these that we find out what we are made of. We are here for ya!

Peace...D

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
my friend, im behind you all the way. please pm me if you want to talk or need anything at all. crises are crises and they must be lived through. im shure you will overcome my friend, as you have the true spirit. you will be on my mind bro

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo man i know exactly what you mean man,i sent you a pm brother....hit me back.
peace -T-

K

kallenavndk

Core my friend u got my Impati of why ya down or have been , i Really hope things works out 4 ya soon and wanted to tell ya that your work making Me happy :D Keep ya head high Broski...

Cores 008

cores-12.jpg

cores-13.jpg

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
core Bro,

go through it...stay strong......beat it....get stroger!!

Life is one big grow, mate!!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
core
Howzit brother..?? Hope all is looking up for ya.. Keep faith in whom you believe in, and all will get better as you will be better because of it.. here for ya brother.. peace..

sack

Hey Core-bro
anything I can do to help just let me know okay?
Looks like ya got a lot of support from the peeps here which is a good thing!
Sending positive vibes your way man!
:wave: Low

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx for the massive support my :friends:....you can't begin to understand how i appreciate this . 'you are all right' ..its no time to sit stil....going forward is the only way..and not looking back is the option in need to choose.
so i'll try to be back soon with some pics....coz i still have no camera...and can't borrow one anymore coz of all the shit that went on in my life...but i'm not far from buying a new one :wink:...

C

cellardweller

:friends:....you can't begin to understand how i appreciate this ....

yes I can. That same buncha happy assholes was here for me too!
:respect: to all of em..

(no offence with the assholes remark..it's a sign of friendship..)