What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC Mag Get together Nov 06 (The real Cup Party)

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
I thought you liked em and that's why you asked OP for em? :D

But yea, smoking a condom comes close to it :chin: :biglaugh:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah i didn't like them much, gave you the feeling of having a plastic joint in your mouth. apparently they are actually cleaner then your average papes. but i have to agree they need to be just a tad wider too. then it's just a matter of getting used to them and the price coming down. :D

G

so noone knows what I'm talking about?? I saw them at a cannabis cup. They were amber in color. And I coul swear I heard the guy at the stand say that they were really thin sheets of trichs.

G

will someone post a pic please, I want to see these skinz. I tried their site and it froze my pc.

B

baccas125

Those clear papers are like fake tits. They look nice but they just don't feal right. :sasmokin:

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Well guys, you think what you like, all this talk about fake tits and condoms made me want to roll a transparent spliff right this minute. :biglaugh:

:wave: kov

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have not smoked paper in many many weeks, got a box of 1Back and i wont be going back (to paper).......love the things, so much nicer to smoke with.
Peace

vodoochild

Agreed. Too much for me to get used to personally. Sticks to the lips. Ugh. Peter, that comment about condoms didnt help much either, lmao. Fake tits are ok as long as their only for one night :woohoo:

Jahminded

kov said:
Heyyy Jahminded, pity I haven't seen you this time in A'dam.

:wave: kov

Uh, and Alex is right, Eur 2,5 for 40 sheets of Aleda is quite a lot. Like, one day smoke out at seedboutique with all of you guys, and a pack is surely gone.:biglaugh:

Whats up man...? Good to see you about.....yeah, I didn't make it to Amsterdam for CC...but I will be making the trip for 420....hope to see ya around.....hopefully I will be bringing over some smoke to share. :)

Jahminded

gaiusmarius said:
it was a good time wsn't it?

i just love hanging out in amsterdam. see you all next time guys... :wave:

I agree Gaius....its actually the only reason I am going back...its the folks of course. At this point I dont care about some overly marketed cup where connoisseur's cant really taste the best around. Hangin out with the folks at SB is much better, plus we had a better selection to taste from. I'm going to try and bring over some GrandDaddy and some White Rhino....we'll see how that goes....

G

Do you have any pics of GrandDaddy man I was told that its stinky as hell, my brother-in-law went to visit his cousin in Mendo county and said he had a few plants growing in the back yard that were awesome, but he has been known to lie a little.

Jahminded

Dank1 said:
Do you have any pics of GrandDaddy man I was told that its stinky as hell, my brother-in-law went to visit his cousin in Mendo county and said he had a few plants growing in the back yard that were awesome, but he has been known to lie a little.

I have some pics in my gallery....not great though..taken with my phone....been meaning to get a quality camera.

In terms of the GDP, amazing stuff really. Great taste and it does stink...very much. I have been curing some for a couple months now and its getting better...the smell has settled, but its very smooth at this point. 100% organic.

Actually.....I just got a new camera phone with a 3.2MP camera...lets see what this baby can do.....I'll edit this post if I can get some good pics....