What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC Mag Get together Nov 06 (The real Cup Party)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
there is nothing like having your own clean roor to do hits of bubble hash while in amsterdam. many coffee shops don't have bongs, if they do they are plastic. the few cool places that have glass on glass bongs, allow customers to smoke anything through them even tobacco. this means they tend to be real tarry and pretty mucky. the bubble actually tastes much better in a clean bong, specially if you only use it for bubbly hash. it's real convenient to be able to rent them in the roor shop on st nicolas straat.

G

are you telling me that people actually smoke out of the bar bong??? That's disgusting. For 20 euros you'll buy a bong fit for a king.

Maybe I'm just a bit too finicky about the spread of disease....

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Virtuoso said:
are you telling me that people actually smoke out of the bar bong??? That's disgusting. For 20 euros you'll buy a bong fit for a king.

Maybe I'm just a bit too finicky about the spread of disease....

LOL, yea they do. sometimes bongs are totally brown...

G

oh yeah..by the way, I forgot to ask....do they sell paperless joints anywhere in amsterdam? Amsterdam has everything that is weed. There must be a place to buy trichome papers.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
:confused:

The only thing I can think of is those new papers from Aleda, but that's not got anything to do with trichomes :chin:

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
I also bought some, I like them very much, they burn almost smokeless and have no smell compared to paper papers. Also there's no glue to burn. The only thing is that those aleda papers are a bit too narrow, you can't roll a fatty.

rgds, kov

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Yea, but it still FEELS like smoking a plastic joint. I know it'S all in the mind, but I don't like the feeling :D

G

kov said:
I also bought some, I like them very much, they burn almost smokeless and have no smell compared to paper papers. Also there's no glue to burn. The only thing is that those aleda papers are a bit too narrow, you can't roll a fatty.

rgds, kov

Oh sure you can ... just stick 2 together Kov.. then trim if need be. I don't like the way they keep going out when toking by myself .. you know that get home from work doobie, time to just chill and smoke. I hate having to keep lighting it :bat: I have like 5 packs of them and only use them for parties. Great for talk.. :wave:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
^^ they're way to expensive to start doing funny stuff with :bat: :fsu:

I mean I payd €2,50 for the pack, I get 2 packs of OCB or Smoking for that :yoinks:

R

Ronley

They are also great to see the contents of your joint.
Pure weed/how much weed to tobacco etc.

Jahminded

kov said:

rgds, kov

Funny you should mention that kov....my thoughts exactly....I have to roll em a bit thinner with those cellulose papers. When I smoke a joint I want to smoke as little paper as possible...white paper must be treated, with chemicals, to make it as it is.....the new cellulose papers dont.

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Heyyy Jahminded, pity I haven't seen you this time in A'dam.

:wave: kov

Uh, and Alex is right, Eur 2,5 for 40 sheets of Aleda is quite a lot. Like, one day smoke out at seedboutique with all of you guys, and a pack is surely gone.:biglaugh:

Last edited:

peter

Are we talking about those condom skins hahaha they arent wide enough and dont stick together i tried it already