What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC Mag Get together Nov 06 (The real Cup Party)

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
we have already got a lot of interest in having a party around the HT canna cup
(If it goes ahead, so far there is no word from the HT crew about this years event)
but even if they don't show up we'll have a party anyway :lurk: :joint:
theres already a trip to Nols coffee shop planned and I'm sure if TF is in town he'll be doing his haze bike tours again

so let me know if your planning on coming in so we can plan ahead and try to make sure everyone has a great time

OP

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....Yeah!.....come one.......come all!...

...Come-A-Long to Amsterdam for a mad-mad-mad time........with O.P. as the Master of Ceremonies......

.....hope to see ya'll there!

somoz

Veteran
Thanks for the nice invite OP and Gn: I'll be around town and will definately like to party with some ic'rs......lets hope the "Master of Ceremonies" doesn't dissapoint.....just kiddin....should be good times indeed..........

don't think TF will be around for this one but there should be a rabble of bikers anyway i would assume........usually how i get around when visitin.........see ya in nov doods

moz

G

Yea, I'll be there with my friend here.
Peace
MOD

1111125augburmesemixed_10_-med.jpg

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
No doubt!!!! I'm seriously considering moving over to the other side of the pond...Sell the house and cars and see ya !!! Grow and smoke in peace !! Lucky bastards !!...I missed being Scotish born by one generation...Shit shit shit...peace mitsu1

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nice one oldpink....

nice one oldpink....

that sounds like fun. i can't wait to get there on the 18th of Nov. i'm planning to rent a bike as soon as i get there, so if we have a guide who knows the way to the Katsu and the other further out coffee shops, i'll be joining the bike tours, even if it will be without trichomefarmer.

see you all there.....

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
me tooooooo !!!! i hope Tf will make it.. even if he says he'll prolly have some problems for those days...

well.. its gonna be great.. se ya all there on 18th...

peas

Wam

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
yes I hope to see all you there too

Will have to see a little closer to the time if its possible but will try my best to be there

... I been waiting for a gathering ....

Peace

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i'll be there with the Mental floss and some other nice strains....

@ OP, how late will everybody be there tomorrow?

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Moppel said:
i'll be there with the Mental floss and some other nice strains....

@ OP, how late will everybody be there tomorrow?

shops opened till at least 7pm

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i know. i didnt ask UNtill how late, but how late the others are suppose to be there......?

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
that I have no idea of
you know stoners in Amsterdam. time is irrelivent

OP

there aint nothing else i love more than to get blazed on some great buds or hash!!

im looking into my funds to see if i can manage to make it accross to join u peeps...

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
cool, its getting busy. I told OP that if its get to busy , i can arrange a pub/disco , 30 minutes, from amsterdam which we can use. For free...