What's new

IC 600 watt club.

cws4444

New pics at week 4 of flower
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The KO Kush is really looking and smelling good. A lot of trichs early and very lush growth.

T

tronald

week%205.jpg

My first ever grow..I got tired of finding/buying weed every 4 days.
600 W MH/HPS switchable digi ballast
DWC
White Widow from clones
Currently in week 1 of flower after vegging for 3 weeks.
Temperature is becoming a concern, the res' is between 70-80 and the room with the light on average is 81F. Deciding whether to hook up a fan and some ducting to that light.

Good looks everyone, any advice is appreciated
Tronald.

topweek5.jpg

carpo

i use a 600w with 2 4ft nft tables .i put 17 cuttings in each grown to about 2 ft i bend any tall branches .i am also useing co2 and getting about 18-20 of it. would i get more if i put less or more cuttings .also should i cut off the small lower branches ?

600 hps

600 hps

Hello there to all. I have a 600 hps light in a hydrofarm reflector open hood. I have about 20 plants kinda crowded in a Secret Jardin dr 150 tent. I exhaust through a inline four inch fan. I have two fans going in the tent to circulate the air. I am about two weeks into flower after some technical mishaps with my timer (was switched to bypass and was on 24/7 for awhile. How close can the buds get to the lamp as my hood is about as high to the ceiling as I can get it and the plants hopefully have stopped stretching as they are in full on flower mode. I really like this light and will check the bulb to see what make it is. Safe and happy growing to all. Cheers.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
600 w lumatek digital, 3 feet x 2.5 feet x 8 feet, 4 inch inline fan sending carbon scrubbed air through a 6 inch air cooled reflector out the bottom of a closet door, which has a 6 inch hole for intake (should I use a fan here?)

I'm hoping to get 10+ zips every 9-10 weeks with Growdoc's bubbledust. Once I have it dialed in and have selected a fast finishing high yielding mother, I believe I can/will get much more.

Scrog will be the method, want to keep plant numbers low, ~4 bubbledust plants, vegged for 2-3 weeks under a 125 watt cfl.

feel free to critique my setup. thanks!:woohoo:

Hovz

I have a 8'x8'x8' growing area, the frame is made of 2x4's and the wall is panda poly plastic. Current lighting is a single 600w digital ballast /w aircooled reflector and a Eye hortilux bulb. Has anyone got a gram per watt with the 600?

evoevo

Here is a Few pictures under my 600w .

Attachments

• IMG_9298.jpg
    IMG_9298.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_9286.jpg
    IMG_9286.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9328.jpg
    IMG_9328.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 29

turbo14

Veteran
Count me in guys! Just made the switch from a single 1000w Magnetic to Triple 600w Lumateks Air Cooled in a 4x8 Homebox. Anyone running anything similar or 2 600's on a 4x8? What are your numbers?:joint::joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts