What's new

IC 600 watt club.

VaporBros

hmmm 600w digiballast with cords, bulbs, hangers, cooltube, AND a 4yr warranty for under 300.

I got two 600w Lumatek Ballast, two HydroFarm Radiant 6 Air Cooled Hoods, 2 Hortilux bulbs (all with 5 year warranty except the bulb, i think ballast is actually 10 year!), 6" Vortex fan, and 2 timers all for 950$ shipped to my door.

www.thegardendepotinc.com

One of the two bulbs they shipped (one for which they didnt even charge me for) was broken. I called him and he sent out a new one that day.

Atleast I know the service is as good as the prices.

Just a heads-up for everyone wanting some good prices.

swampy_nz

What?like this.:nanana:
Great idea Kusheater,had to try it.
picture.php

picture.php

swampy_nz

Have you got a hood like mine bro,if so,drill a hole out the top big enough to fit a computer fan on top and wire to a phone charger,it will heap remove the heat from around you bulb.you can see it in the first pic.

K

knifehitz

The heat from the 600w is so manageable compared to that of the 1000w!

robertweedman

heya, im about to start up a 600watt ebb and flo with 8 plants, what is the situation with cooling and space size? also if anyone can guesstamate haha what is standard yeild, i think im going to SOG about 2 1/2 feet

N

nekoloving

can i be in the club even though i'm not finished with my first grow? ;D

had a couple 400s and a 1000 and a 250 i got cheap sold the first three to pay rent and traded the last for my brand new 600 ;)

i even found i can get flanges and replacement glass so i can air cool it a bit later ;) now to nail down the box @_@

N

nekoloving

Hi guys n gals! 600watts is great! :joint:

The setup:

The roots. Yep that's me holding it up!

Day 40 of 12/12:

She yielded 17oz after 9 weeks of 12/12. I love it when a plan comes together!

:rasta:
how much veg time? @_@

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
:yeahthats ^^^^^ Nice NL.

Averaging well over a # with 1 plant and 1 600w Impressive.

I am still strugglin to get a # on my 600, but i think its highly strain dependant.

Anyway, really nice. + Rep

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Bumb :mad:

why is the 600w club not taking off like some others? most single light growers use a 600, right? With mine i can run that, aircooled, with a carbon cleaning exshaust and other fans and pumps in a growtent from on wall outlet and go about using the rest of my house / room as normal without ever having problems with electrcity.

love the 600's!

Bumb :mad:

why is the 600w club not taking off like some others? most single light growers use a 600, right? With mine i can run that, aircooled, with a carbon cleaning exshaust and other fans and pumps in a growtent from on wall outlet and go about using the rest of my house / room as normal without ever having problems with electrcity.

love the 600's!

IMO this is the whole reason i went for the 600 and not the 400... might as well get as much juice as i can without blacking out the house haahah:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts