What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cup 2013 RESULTS!

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
@mack: the german crew will be overflowing next years cup with entries. u wont stand a chance hahaa :D
just kidding. iam bloody excited and cant wait to smoke all the good stuff with you, including your entries. :)

mack 10

Veteran
@Randa, yes I know the German crew smashed it this year, next year ummm?
we'll see...lol
mack.

mack 10

Veteran
Only just realised that I never picked up the late entry's from Haze ventura,#44 and #45.
I was there when Haze Ventura turned up at Gauis's flat with his late entrys but i somehow came away without them, so sucks I missed His Pinehaze and Crasy Jones, both looked good though.
After looking through my own score sheet it seems I somehow missed getting some of my scores onto the computer,they where number #26, Dr P with Chocolaorange, #27 Soma's amnesia haze, #29 OJD's Titanium from my score sheet, but in my defense I was in a rush to get the numbers in the computer before the 5.30pm deadline,(I was still typing @5.29pm..) next year I will start with #1 not whatever came out the bag first.
mack.

74G

A special thank 4 all the guys who have appreciated Catnip's Stuff!!! Me & Dr.Pentho've worked hard to show u these products!!! ... but the results and, overall, your comments repay us richly 4 all of this!!!!

ThX again, guyz!!!

the CupWinner's seeds will be available soon on SeedBay!!!

Well done my new friend ;-) and again congratulations... .. .

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
ok lets get some more pics posted

ok lets get some more pics posted

blurry 31, sorry
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
continued from above...

continued from above...

as you can see the quality level was through the roof this year...i will be posting all the sativas that greenops did while we were over there, he just has to get me the file. as i only took some of the sativa winners and all the indicas left over after testing.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

better pic of the 59
picture.php

picture.php

HortiLab

Congratulations to all winners & contenders!

Also very happy to see that we won a 1st place Sativa with the "SourPower" again, as well as a 2nd place Indica with a random (unselected) "StarBerry" pheno from seed.

Big ups to gaius~, growco~ and everybody else involved with this years cup, once again u guys did a great job!

besthaze

@Hortilab
I wanna specially congrats with you 4 the fantastic work u're doing with your genetics!
I've really appreciated (and vote very well) some of your entries!!! Well done guyz! I remember that your weed taste very organic!

...another big-special congrats 4 your unselected Starberry's pheno from seed, who arrived second! :tiphat:

u've to know that my "N.Y.C.DxAgentOrange" (now me & Dr.P've called her N.Y.C.O https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=261683) was an unselected pheno from seeds! (and all the other entries introduced from Besthaze_4_CatnipSeeds)
so, this year we had the 2nd & 3rd place in the Indica Breeder category with strains unselected from seeds!!! :laughing:...:moon:...

I'd to know if the Winner "FlowerBombKush" was an unselected pheno...we'd ask to Franco...

mack 10

Veteran
@Horti, Now you have prizes for both Indica and Sativa with your Sour Power:mad:)lol

Always can tell your buds Hortilab. always perfectly presented.
Big ups!
mack

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
lol you guys are funny, i'm sure you didnt just enter some unselected phenotype, if so i would wonder why it took so long to make the selection, LOL.

lets give credit where it is due, even if you grew that bud from seed, i'm sure you selected a good representation of the cross to enter. what i'm more interested in is if the flowerbomb kush is gonna be a strain sold in seed form? or if it's an elite clone only?

anyway lets get some of the last pics posted....

thseeds hashish entry
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

no.22 if not mistaken...
picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
more...

more...

another hash entry
picture.php

should have cut this stuff open for the pic, next time i will remember, lol.
picture.php

picture.php

again number 22
picture.php

picture.php

amneziack

I only managed to try a strain from Hawaii...struggling to remember the name, haha. Sampled it with gaiusmarius in the Greenhouse on our last night in Amsterdam. It was definitely one of the nicest on our trip.

Personally I would recommend Shoreline, we bought some from the Green place and had to go back for more.

It was great to meet you gauismarius! Hope to cross paths again soon.

sdd420

Veteran
Awesome pics! Hope to make it there someday. Am very impressed with Hortilabs gear I never knew about the good stuff they're doing. Isn't Karma running the shoreline? We haven't tried shoreline here in NorCal but I hear its good. I guess I'll have to try some Dutch genetics again:) peace

K

Karma Genetics

At Gaius, just some amsterdam drama roots. .

PS i just got these new testers ready, afther a long time, these OG shoreline, (Shoreline X Biker) Should show mostly shoreline dominance.

Morphote

Veteran
Karma did you manage to get your hands on the real Shoreline cut this time? If so, let's see it.

M.