What's new

I wanna Micro grow too!!!!

Nemesi5

damn buyin more genetics already!! lol. crazy. i will be takign a couple clones from each and flowering the clones keeping the mothers intact. give or take 1.5 - 2 weeks and ill have that started

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
You know it , that how us seed addicts do :). It wont be long before i buy more some new strains coming out K.O Kush X skubba (pre98bubba kush x cheese) Also the Feminized SSH (super silver haze) X ShackF2 will be ready this week.I need to get some money so i can get this rubbermaid together ASAP!!!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Buying seeds is ssssooooooo addictive bruz, I had to really stop logging onto the Bay and Bou cause every time I did there would be something that would catch my eye and sure enough I'd be bidding or BIN-ing it. You've got some really nice top shelf strains there bro, can't wait to see what you crank out of them.

Peace an Respects

Fuzz420

Veteran
Your right b00m that damn server acution, great deals to be had their.I have cuts of OG Kush, and Kali Most in water. MOD bx #1 ive moved to dirt and so far so good on it, i hope to make her a mother. Kali Most will be ready by the end of the week, and 1 of the Og kuts looks like it will be ready next week. All of them will be mothers.Hopefully by the time all my strains mothers and ready for cuts ill have my rubbermaid ready so i can start some clones and run some fresh seed stock. When the time comes i want to pop and run SSSDH, Jackhammer, Extrema, and Black widow.Only problem is my largest pc can only house 7 plants, and i already have OG kush, NYCD,Star Kush, MOD bx,and Afghan-Hawaii x blueberry Sativa so something will get dropped or not run, we'll see.

Nemesi5

ohh the things ide do for female og kush cuts =p. unfortunitely around here it is like impossible to find any cuts period lol. only from friends which took a break so none of that for me no more. i have abotu 4 tops that are about 1.5 inches long so as long as there like 4 -5 inches ima start gettin my gear ready. i will probably order a tent im thinking like 3.5x3.5 should do the job. i know i can go a little bigger but im already gonna have some funk issues and i dont want it to get to out of hand. at least run it once and get the hang of it. and yo uwere definitely right about the nycdxafghan. i can smell the aroma off it already and its about 8 inches big. i am sooo excited to finally get shit rolling again. its been to long since ive had a grow the way i want it and i am sure im gonna get some stellar results. highly considering opushing myself to coco for this first flower run, now that i have the time to measure nuts and not just have to throw some water in n be out.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Nem- Go coco. As long as you have proper means of measuring ph, it should give you incredible results. I feel you, the best thing about my micro grow is i can do it my way, if i fuck it up, its my fault. Get some pics up whenever you can ;)

Fuzz420

Veteran
ITS A JUNGLE IN THERE!!!!!!

These damn sativas are growing like mad.No worries tho that means bigger better cuts for me.:flowers2:

Fuzz420

Veteran
Well guys since you insisted:moon:

Im not a fan of vegging pics, but theres a lot of action going on right now

Kali Most Revegged:

MOD bx #1 Revegged:

MOD bx #2 Revegging

Og Kush Revegged:

Star Kush

NYC Diesel:

Clones OG kush and Kali Most

MOD bx #1 Clone

So far so good on the clones. The clonex is paying for itself already. Looks like im right around two weeks from cut to transplant to dirt.My MOD bx clone is my first successful rooted clone:jump:, so she will be mothered out, and before i toss the revegged plant ill take another cut or two and throw one in the small box to flower out and dust with pollen from my Afghan-hawaii x blueberry sativa male that i hopefully get.

The NYCD has got to be the slowest revegging plant in the history of revegging plants. It was cut the same day as my mod bx and you can see how far its come.If theres a plant to toss that would be it, but ill try and wait her out because i would like to give her one more run.Just wait until i get my rubbermaid going im going to blow it up:plant grow:

Last edited:

Fuzz420

Veteran
Well i chopped that diesel up today. After taking a fresh round of clones and doing some transplanting i need that space. I took 3 og clones, and 3 MOD bx #1 clones.Also transplanted the kali most, she grew another couple millimeters of roots over night i so i figured it was time.Hopefully i can get rid of the MOD bx #1 revegged plant in the next 24 hours or so,then day after the kali, then og, and so on.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Took my Second kali most clone and moved her to dirt today.Im going to try something new, 12/12 from clone on this one.MOD said you can throw rooted clones right into flower, so this shoulg give me some idea of how there going to do once im full blown perptual

Fuzz420

Veteran
Couple Afghan-hawaii x blueberry sativa's still sexing

Im pretty sure the largest will be a male, and maybe the next tallest one too.

Attachments

• DSCN3283.jpg
    DSCN3283.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN3284.jpg
    DSCN3284.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN3285.jpg
    DSCN3285.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 11

Nemesi5

wow nice pics. those mega bushes outa the party cups is pretty funny. theyr huge. as for the clones looks good its good you got it to work.cloning can be hard at times if you dont have the right environment. if you cloning a strain that isnt clone easy. that definitely makes a big difference in my expierience. my nycd and white rhino and the triesel cloned pretty easy the ppp was alot harder to clone. im gonna have some little bushes for my mothers. its a pain cause it will take me a little longer to get established mothers than to just grow it out without topping and then take a clone from the top but i wanna have the perfect bushy mothers lol. the stem is already pretty think on em. but i need to do somethign soon about the smell considering i have no filter in my 'veg,mother' room. ill see if i can come across a camera. i really wanna get some pics up =D

Fuzz420

Veteran
Thanks Nem. Your right, enviroment is key, i couldnt clone anything this past winter simply because the water was cold and i dont have a means of warming besides the light so it didnt work. Now im getting roots relatively quickly. My Kali is a easy cloner, MOD and OG seem to take pretty well too. Whenever i get an other round of clones out of the way i can take Star kush clones. Yea bushes are great for mothers it just takes time to get there.45+day veg time and lots training should get there and you'll be able to take hundreds of cuts per plant. Your propably going to have add a filter just for the veg room.When i doing a multi-room setup with several thousand watts those stinky vegging plants made me uneasy.Yes Yes gets some pics up whenever you can

Fuzz420

Veteran
Ahh, the cup dried up and the clone wilted bad. Extreme measure have been taken.I cut a spring water bottle cut the buttom off about 1.5 inches or so.Filled it with dirt and water with no drain holes.I have my fingers cross that i got to her in time so she can be saved