What's new

I wanna Micro grow too!!!!

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Nem-awesome. Keep us updated on your filter situation, i wanna know how funky they get

YobLamina-Thank for stopping by. It will only be getting better from here, stay tuned :D

Nemesi5

ill keep everyone updated. however i still have some time before i get any reakage. as for a day to day update. i had 100% Germ rate. the last one just came outa the soil (nycdxafghan). all the sour d looks like really healthy seedlings and this run along with the following i will be closeby so i will take great care of everything. i expect stellar results. i picked up another 6500k floro and added in a soft white cfl for some extra lumens. i have a box fan on low speed giving them fresh air and with everything they have now they seem to be loving life. ill see if i can get a camera or something as i would really like to show everyone what i am capable of with the right setup and privacy =D.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Sounds great,get some pics up whenever you can

I had 4 Afghani-Hawaii x Blueberry Sativa crack open so i moved them to dirt. Theres one more bringing up there rear, so we'll have to see if it gonna germ

Fuzz420

Veteran
thanks cheesebuds, im starting to get good at reveging :whip:

I do wanna say i did some high shit this week. It turns out when i went to the hydro store i bought the wrong shit. Instead of buying big bloom i bought fucking tiger bloom. Im getting high and im about to take that shit back, i guess that would explain the price difference :noway:

Fuzz420

Veteran
Got my back and i have my Bigbloom, but also the mail came in and my latest order came in

Wallhalla- (Sann1es Jack x Lady Cane) Lady cane= Super Silver haze x G13
Sour Turbo- (Double Sour Diesel v2 X Sour Diesel v2.5)
Afghan x nycd (freebies)

I just sent out more money yesterday for Jackhammer (sann1es jack x amnesia haze)

I think im addicted to buying seeds

Nemesi5

ahahah yeah jesus christ man. i would say your a big addicted lol. i cant blame ya though. i woud be doing the same thing if i had money. i always lookit shops n be like oh yeah i want this n this n this. lol

Fuzz420

Veteran
Well thats why i buy cheap quality strains. $30 here, $40 there and before you know it you have more strains than brains. The most expensive strain in my stable is connoisseur genetics SSSDH.I wish had money to buy DJ's gear, maybe one day i can score flo

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Acquiring seeds is very addictive bro I had to put the brakes on scoring every strain DutchGrown Seeds has to offer, everyone should go have a peek at what DG has to offer. If you can afford it Go For It!!!!

Peace

Fuzz420

Veteran
b00m-Im glad it not just me then. Trust me DG i on my "whenever i get enough money" list :)

Nemesi5

just thought ide stop by n give a small update. everything is doing well so far. just transplanted in 2 gallon containers. nice n healthy. developing second set of true leaves now. i really need to get a pick of the previous bud up here. its been curing for a couple weeks now. definitely some sweet stuff. looks great tastes great. the ppp doesnt compair to the triesel in smokin but there both good. the pp is definitely more dense but the triesel is a 10+ week strain anyways. i had al the sprouts under t8 florescents 6500k(2 lamps) + a 42 watt cfl soft white. was workin out good but i wanted to give em soem more juice so i put away the floros and hooked up my 400mh. very very excited about this run. i gotta thank you for advising me for gettin them sour turbos. seemed impossible to get sour d genetics for that price =D. just rubbing the first trueleave leaves a very dank smell on my fingers i think this is gonna be killer. well thanks pretty much it. im gonna see if i can get a camera cause i would like to start a journal or at least get some pics up but i suppose i have some time before things start getting interesting.

nem

Fuzz420

Veteran
Glad everything is moving along nicely in the new place.How long did you let the triesel and ppp run before you had to harvest?No problem on the ST, im glad you were able to secure your pack before they sold out. Whenever you get the camera gets some pics up, and dry weight of the last harvest

Fuzz420

Veteran
yesterday i took one clone of MOD bx #1, and so far i have two Afghan-Hawaii x Blueberry Sativa above dirt. Lets hope there all males :D

Nemesi5

i had to pull the triesel and ppp at around +-8 weeks. dry weight prolly came to around a qp. i had to give most to my buddy cause it was his place and everything i stated to run for myself there had to be given away do to the security reasons.ill see if i can brorrow a camera

Fuzz420

Veteran
So far i have 3 afghan-hawaii x blueberry sativas, these may be the only 3 out of the 5 unless a straggler comes up.I also took more clones, i have 1 OG kush cut, and i took 3 Kali Most cuts yesterday.My plan is to make mothers out of all of these so i can take more cuts when all of my strains of re-vegged. The kali most will be mothered and the remaining two cuts will be flowered out so they can have nice head start

Fuzz420

Veteran
Had a stroke of good luck today. Was cleaning up my room, was sweeping behind my entertainment system, and low and behold a bud buried in the dust.

I took pics right after i sprayed it with a can of compressed air,but as you can see theres still some lint on there

These were the last 4 pics i can fit in my album :help:

Fuzz420

Veteran
b00m-amazing, i lose a lot of weed but i rarely ever find any. I smoked 1 and ill put the rest back for 4/20:jump: