What's new

I wanna Micro grow too!!!!

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Thanks BC. Its a slow process but it works.I cant wait to get these cuts in flower,hopefully in the next 2 days or so

Fuzz420

Veteran
Today i transplanted the 2 MODbx and 1 Kali Most to 16oz cups, and put them in the cab with the AHxBS. This first few days will be crucial as ill have to make sure the root mass is well watered until the plant establishes a good root system, ive lost clones in this stage before

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Sounding good bruz, haven't been posting much in here but have been lurking mate :) crank those clones.

Peace

Fuzz420

Veteran
Thanks b00m,lots of folk lurk my thread, thats why theres a ridiculous amount of views :joint:

This morning, I transplanted 3 og kush's to the water bottle to transition transplanting.I also took 3 cuts of MOD bx #2 and they're currently in water.All that is left is to clone the Star Kush, and all my gear would have been cloned.Ill get some pics up when there is more to see

Fuzz420

Veteran
Thanks christoph.Im not sure about the powder, but as long as you can "dip n go" lol, it should work.

Nemesi5

well quick update got a bunchh of nice healthy clones. a couple of em have roots and i put 3 different ones to flower under the 4 foot flor lol. just to determine sex. one i see the females im going to transplant the other fem clones into coco. i need to goto the hydro shop n pickup some coco flora micro and ph tester and ill be set. i plan on vegging the clones i will be flowering till there about 1 foot topped maybe. around there we'll see. i have to keep the mothers cut down very short to avoid stink issues lol. i hope i find a good pheno. if no ill pop some more sour t's and order some extrema or maybe some ko kush

Fuzz420

Veteran
There thriving. I do have this male afghan-hawaii x blueberry sativa thats starting to purple up on the pollen sacks. Ill try and get pics up later on before the lights go out

Fuzz420

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words guys.

This update is slighty different

I dont have any female goods to show, but i do have these guys

This one male is a stud, the other two plants are lagging behind in showing sex so i thought it would be safe to assume they would be girls, but no. Looks like i have 3 males.

Last edited:

Fuzz420

Veteran
The small ones in the cup are 2 mod bx #1 in the front and a single Kali Most in the back.They are about 48 hours old in the cups so looks like they've take well

Last edited:

Fuzz420

Veteran
today i transplanted a OG kush to the big cups finally and got 1 in flower.I had another perfectly good cut ready to do whatever with but i had to throw it away :frown:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
sucks when you have to throw clones away huh...REALLY looking forward to watching the OG though!!!!
Take care