What's new

I wanna Micro grow too!!!!

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Appreciated as always cheesebuds.

Yup i want reveg so i can take clones, but i also want to give some phenos of mod and star kush another run before i decide on tossing them :)

Nemesi5

well it sucks about this whole mess. hopefully i wont run into problems in the future. ide rather be safe than sorry.
this is the finish of what i had. my friend took the pics and didn't get any closeups. i will be giving them a nice cure so i will get some close ups when i get access to a good cam. the bud is super sticky and it smells like. blueberry/pine with a skunky undertone. i thought this wouldn't be a stinker but it sure as hell stinks alot drying. very very nice smell i am soo excited to smoke some. however enough about the past. tomorrow is another day. i will have a new setup very soon and i will be popping a couple turbo diesels/afghanxnycd/fem white rhino. so the future is bright. i will be keeping the mothers in ffof and all clones will go in coco. well here is the results from what i got. this is with barely any nutriens as i was not around most of the time to care for them.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fuzz420

Veteran
Just finished touching up my smallest pc. 1 40w was blown, so i downsized and im only running 3 bulbs. 1 x40w(2700k) and 2x 26w(6500k). I also threw out 2 of the 3 pc fans i had in there and replaced them both with a better one i found. Right now the box is fully operational again, all connections were touched up, two 6500k were replaced because i dropped one and they only sell packs of two.Now im just watching the temps to see i need to make any adjustments.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
That just looks fucking killer mate, like ya work with the pc grows for sure. Keep up the cranking work bro.

Peace an Respects

Nemesi5

i like the pics =S. you gotta give me some tips on revegging. i know the basics just never did it. well i thought id give you guys an update on my status. all 4 sourT's popped along with 1 afghanxnycd (i have 1 more afghan to crack. i planted them in plastic cups with ffof. not to exciting for now lol

Fuzz420

Veteran
Hey good thing you jumped on the sours as they have already sold out, i went to try and buy a second pack and figured out the hard way.

Since your popping seeds i take it your setup at the new place?

How to Reveg, works like a charm

Nemesi5

well im at my new place but i am not setup lol. i am waiting for a friend to lend me grow tents hes not using atm. until then im just gonna putem under a 4 foot florescent 6500k. 3 have popped up outa the soil so i should have lil sprouts by tomorrow morn. if he doesnt give me the tents i will have to build a flower and mother room. i am pretty nervous now as sour diesel absolutely REEKS. i have my carbon filter and my inline but im concerned they will surpass that. and also i am a little paranoid of all the noie my inline is going to make. i need to figure out an easy cheap way to build a muffler box or something. i am also 'considering' flowering the afghanxnycd really early. maybe a week or 2 after veg just to get some bud a little quicker. and if it is good i will reveg. also my mother room will not have its own scrubber so im afraid the vegging mother plants may reek to much lol. my nycd male i had absolutely stunk in veg. had the skunky smell going out my front door so. i have an apartment and i have a family living under me so i need to figure something out. until then these sour t's shouldbe nice little seedlings within the next day or so =D

Fuzz420

Veteran
Lol i told you they were gonna stink. Try this , how many crops have your ran through your scrubber. You might want to look into some replacement carbon.Goodluck with the apartment grow.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Just got back from the hydro store.

Investing in a healthy round of clones. I also grabbed another bottle of Big bloom that stuff goes fast, i had to use it sparingly half way through the last harvest to make sure i didnt run out.I did notice the price of Bigbloom jumped from 14 to 18, the clonex used to 19 now it 22, ouch

Fuzz420

Veteran
just got back home with two 30gal. rubbermaids.If i can score extra funds, ill try to get this thing together by june with pl-l's and coco

Fuzz420

Veteran
Well i had this great idea. I decided to go through my seed stock and find something i could cross to my MOD bx. I thought about long and hard about something suitable. I wanted something favorable and hopefully euphoric. I put my pack of Aghani-hawaii x blueberry sativa in water. Im hoping this is what im looking for in terms of a mate.