What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I remember

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I remember the cheap mexi-brick sold in Florida in the 90s. It wasn't the strongest, but it felt awesome at the time. I remember the first time I smoked "crippy", basically high grade homegrown stuff. One or two hits felt like smoking a whole joint of the cheap stuff.

sutra1

My blue 1966 Dodge Charger. Best sound system of any vehicle I've owned. Smoked a lot of weed in that car & had sex the for the first time in it. Stolen in May '75 and never seen again.........

bayarea925

gas station attendants that pumped your gas, checked your oil, and water

I was thinking this the other day. I remember when you pulled up to the pump an said to the guy hey turn it on. No pre pay no nothing. Just pump gas.

I remember being at a gas station an watch two guys fill up an burn rubber out the whole way.

al70

Veteran
1992, I remember me n the missus in my mates house smoking gold seal black n she took a major jimmy white n wanted me to call n ambulance,LMFAO, the attic was packed with 9s n the smell was unbelieveable,,good times.,,,,,she never forgets that whitey lol.

R

rbt

I just found it necessary to start smoking again diabetes, severe neuropathy, & arthritis. put it away the refer in the 80's raised a family, got the fast track to a blur with 2 sets of twins 14 months apart and now kids are in their 30's and I looking at the back side good thing I can do it with a little help from my weed. Dug out an old coffee can I had down in the basement and dam It was close to full from all the pounds I cut up back in the 70's. Thai, Columbian, Oxacian, Hawaiian, most of them rolled up in a cigarette cellophane and the kind and date written on a ziz zag folder torn piece lol. I started 2 of the Columbian and 1 of the Thai sprouted

R

rbt

I am in Tombstone on a ranch raised in the 50's & 60's here moved and now back taking over the ranch. I used to by kilo's from the Vaquero's that worked the ranch for 40 bucks. they smoked it all the time in the bunk house in the trail all day all the time

gekolite

lucky

lucky

I am in Tombstone on a ranch raised in the 50's & 60's here moved and now back taking over the ranch. I used to by kilo's from the Vaquero's that worked the ranch for 40 bucks. they smoked it all the time in the bunk house in the trail all day all the time
you have the best genetics, Columbian from that time was very good, the thai also the best.

R

rbt

It seems strange that 30/40 years ago I considered myself a HEAD term for dealer at the time. Bisbee AZ High School was my social acumen in 1905 Bisbee had 1/2 million people with silver and copper ore. In the 50's 60's on a decline but had 25,000 and a Office of the New York Stock exchange huge international trade and banking with Sonora MEX. So we had all kinds of pot, mescaline, peyote, Hash, cocaine, heroin. Time Magazine I believe it was June 1973 ran a article drugs in our schools and we ranked #3 in the nation. Tucson Catalina High ranked #1. So every time I broke open a kilo and bagged it I was smoking a joint. Coincidence on the good stuff I took my cigarette celo stuffed the good looking seeds into it tore off a piece of my Zig Zag paper pack thinking some day. Well military vet, married kids, mortgage, job, career, put it all away. Wind the clock forward 40 years now back home taking care of land my great, great, grand father homesteaded. With all the pains and health issues from a life time. Taking over and renovating My stash can are still in the tack room MOM knew what they were and she knew they were mine and respected it. Imagine my surprise to see the cans mostly Mexican some good some bad all mixed together and the one of my primo and it is actually going to save my life in so many ways. Its good to come home and while you can never go back it is never lost either thanks MOM.

R

rbt

gas station attendants and free air
Woolworths lunch counter and soda fountain.
"Lear Jet" Audio
Walter Cronkite and the evening news.

I was 19 in 67 draft Number was coming up so I went to Sausalito CA. to visit family and a cousin that had come back from Vietnam, Since I was going. We drove across the bay to a 3 day concert in Kezar Stadium.. Ken Kesey Janis, Stepping Wolf, Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane. Then right into hell. sorry enough

gekolite

ken kessey and his merry pranksters were the best,,,, in 1967 they would not let any male students graduate from my high school until they registered for the draft, a sad state of affairs.

growerwannabe

The Acid Years (mid-90s)
Grunge
Realizing what my first web browser was connected to... Everything
Cool & scary
When TV commercials read out their web addresses, "Ach. Tee tee pee colon backslash backslash double you..." Etc. Really effing annoying.

oldchuck

Veteran
I remember the body counts from Vietnam. Every week the TV news would post a summary. Every week it was several hundred Americans killed and several thousand Vietnamese dead. Week after week, endless body bags.