What's new

I remember

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Our kids could go out in the front yard and play without creepers trying to take them.

R

rbt

My father was a terminal manager when I was born for a tanker trucks out of Rock Springs WY. He had befriended some Bosque sheep herders and was given an old dog (cookie) to old to go on the trail anymore. I briefly remember but he kept me on the grass and would pull my overalls when I went past pull me back to center gently. if any stranger tried to cut across the lawn to go to the house the dog was right on them if they stayed on the path on problem. He died when I was about 4/5 then moved to a rural AZ.

in a way it was nice living around the polygamists they worked a filter they had more fear by going to the police than we did for growing than we did. They lost their families and income we usually just lost a crop and maybe some time. Ever seen the similarities between Joseph Smith and Mohammad the existence of the Koran and the Book of Mormon. But hey they were consistent and trustworthy and shared a mutual defense.

The women enjoyed being a woman. That's I saw every house had a wood pile if you know what I mean. And if you ever saw a house with 3 women a 1 man and god know how man many kids and think it sex and orgy !! go ahead have the fantasy that's as close as it gets. I knew 1 and his life was work 7 days a week (book work on Sunday) no less than 12 hours a day and together 13 children, HIS LIFE SUCKED. he would open irrigation cannels for me and take some smoke in return. I can see him now buzzing like a MF on his Massey Ferguson. I remember smoking as a kid cedar bark rolled in news paper learned that from an old farmer. But when the vaqueros came up wed came up with a different smoking material. LOL yea we slap labels but they really don't fit anything but our fears.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Dreaming of Jeannie
51W-xOb7-1L.jpg

waveguide

Veteran
i remember weed myths..

college, 2nd roommate, pointed a 45 at my head and said "get out," end of that.

(and i was a nice guy! he bought a ww2 katana, wanted to fight me with my shinai, promised he won't hit, i'm like fine..)

his g/fs uncle lived in humboldt, came through and showed us a jar of sparkly purple, smoked out, we all couch, put six seeds in my hand

i don't think he realised his niece and boyfriend didn't consider me that tight.. they came and had a "serious talk" and took the seeds off me the next day (but i did try to grow one.. haha.. used dirt scraped out of the sidewalk border..)

sitting around reading cervantes or rosenthal or whoever had "The book" by 1988. "ymmv"

the uncle was cool guy tho, grew in trees, sheriff came thru on his birthday for inspection each year, nice and friendly.

roommate is telling me, in new york there's a kind that grows in the sewers, yup, new york white.. calls it that because it don't get no sunlight, albino y'see....

what did i know, most of my crowd were more pocket protector, i stayed pretty ignorant for years to come.

Latest posts

Latest posts