What's new

I remember

justpassnthru

Veteran
Ramblers
International
Pontiac GTO's and Firebirds (way cooler than Camaro's--haha, gonna get a bad one for that!) jpt

gekolite

1964 GTO one of my favorite cars, I could never afford one at the time, had a 55 chevy V8, my friend had a GTO, what a muscle car !

Cloneman

Veteran
1968, I was 18, been to a wedding with a new girlfriend, had a few beers then went back to a mates and had my first proper smoke (Paki black).....yay. Then a bit later I shagged the arse off my new girlfriend.

I remember that being a good day...

gekolite

I knew a guy who had a 1965 GTO with a 421 with tri-power, not sure if that was a stock option, it would burn the rear tires off in seconds

ydijadoit

My first car was a 67 Le Mans, with a tired 326, and a powerglide auto. I learned how to drive the wheels off that thing. Amazing we all survived the drum brake and lap-belt days!
I had the home stereo 6x9's sitting on the back seat, wired up with lamp cord to some no-name tape deck/stereo.
I thought I was pimpin!
Regards.

k-s-p

Veteran
I was too young for the glory days of muscle cars, but dad had a Buick Gran Sport 400 that ran like a scalded dog. I remember hauling ass from California cross the southwest in that thing and the speedometer was almost always around 100 mph, sometimes more. Still took forever to get through Texas. What a great car, wish I had it now.

Gert Lush

Veteran
Bicycles that braked on back-pedaling!

Three wheeled roller-skates. You know, with the two big wheels sticking out to the sides.

When everyone had a meccano set.

Pontiac Catalinas

When the BSA Rocket 3 was a top bike.

Charlie Brown comics in paperback.

Yes, even the Moon Landing.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
I remember

Husker du?
game
sackson39.jpg

band
husker__94805_zoom.jpg

N

noyd666

just remembered first court appearance for wagging school 6 weeks ,judge fined mum 10 bob for each summons, she was not impressed 30 shillings a lot them days. hated school.

Latest posts

Latest posts