What's new

I remember when,.......

buttbrain

DAHAM does this post bring back memories.. :D THEN I moved around Oakland Ca and got HOSED by the street venders.. :D seems a dime bag gets yas 1gm of LAWN grass and one HEAHL of a headache .. :D buddy wanted a rock.. got SOAP :D

iBogart

Veteran
Candy cigarettes and sling shots sold down at the 7 eleven.

7 years old, walking around the neighborhood with a Daisy pump action BB gun. No questions asked.

Ummmm....Yeah, the weed was compressed and seedy, but I loved it. I grew some tasty bud from those seeds. The beginning of my green thumb.

The Police were the only "police" that I loved. Used to listen to their albums over and over.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Wacky Packs

Wacky Packs

I remember wrist rockets minibikes and m80's.
Scoring a playboy was like a big deal . Skipping school getting stoned and going out for breakfast was the best.

oh yeah Girls my absolute Fav;)

gekolite

suprise

suprise

DAHAM does this post bring back memories.. :D THEN I moved around Oakland Ca and got HOSED by the street venders.. :D seems a dime bag gets yas 1gm of LAWN grass and one HEAHL of a headache .. :D buddy wanted a rock.. got SOAP :D
1n 1965 a buddy and I were 16 years old, we walked across border into Tijuana looking for smoke, bought a bag for $10, smuggled across border , opened it up,, it was a toilet paper cardboard tube stuffed with oregano with a chili pepper in the middle,, burned in more ways than one,,

0phil

I remember when the guys who lived upstairs, who were part of the Laguna Beach crowd, would burn bad kilos in the fireplace like Presto Logs.

Sarcclash

making a pipe from a coke can

lol
One time my bud and I were driving directly into a blizzard, 4 wheel drive trucks off the road on both sides, a tap on my arm and there's a burning soda can pipe in my face.
I laughed so hard-nearly spun out.

By the time we got to our destination to set up camp, it was clear, 3 feet of fresh powder and below zero. Didn't catch any deer but caught a great buzz.
Good times.

Remember alot of the same things and brings back memories. Anyone remember British Knights the high top sneaker tenny shoes. The tongue had a small pouch that opened at the top with velcro. I did overnight in jail once with my Bks outside my cell with a jay in the shoes tongue and was still there when I got out, lol. peace... :tiphat: SR

dddaver

Veteran
I don't remember exactly, but it wasn't that long ago, when this forum had a description that it was "for those of us that can't remember the sixties". Shit, now people are posting here in the OLD STONERS forum that weren't hardly more than a glint in their Daddy's eye in the 60s.

I have kids older than some posters here now. Man, now THAT makes me feel old. And I ain't even near the oldest stoner here. FUCK! :ying:

FireDancer

I remember when.... Guys in N.J. Refused to sell to "chicks"..., 'I'll smoke you up, but I don't sell to chicks" was a pia attitiude in my day!

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I remember when....Guys in the rest of the US of A always sold to chicks. Smoke them up and sell them a OZ. What the hey is a pia attitude? Sounds Italian or something foreign.

dddaver

Veteran
I think its pain in the ass.

I wanted my daughter to name one of her puppies Pita. :biggrin: She didn't think that was funny. I did though.

ISM2

I remember passing a joint around of some stuff called Maui Waui, then proceeding to sit my ass down.

As with Bud Green Sr., I sometimes miss sifting out the seeds from bag weed. There was always so much shake! I would put the shake in a big frisbee, set it on top of my guitar speaker, pluck the low E and watch the seeds pop out.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I remember passing a joint around of some stuff called Maui Waui, then proceeding to sit my ass down.

As with Bud Green Sr., I sometimes miss sifting out the seeds from bag weed. There was always so much shake! I would put the shake in a big frisbee, set it on top of my guitar speaker, pluck the low E and watch the seeds pop out.

Oh, the things we did to entertain ourselves! lol

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran

I used to soak bag seeds in a wet tissue and watch the tail come out.

I had no idea about what comes next? :chin:

Latest posts

Latest posts