What's new

I re-did my vegging room!

Mrs.Pthway

Ouch girl! Tattoos can be really sexy or really nasty to me. One big one over a large area (like the back) can be really incredibly sexy, but bunches of tattoos here and there can look like trash. That's why I had some of mine removed. They were well done, but they just didn't go well together. If I do it again I'll go one really large tattoo and that's it.

As for all that piercing and stuff, that's not my generation. That kind of came in style when I was in the service, so I missed all of that. A little can be cute, but some girls have tons of metal hanging out of their face and it's a turn off to me. Occasionally I see it where it looks nice and like neo-classy or something, but that's rare.

The girl in the black sports bra is bad ass though, The one to her right, and the asian girl in the last pic:)

Totally agree Tough. I think tattoos on a gal can totally be hot, as long as they are well placed and thought out. I have one on my back that can easily be hidden if I want it to be. I was TOTALLY terrified prior, but I was lucky enough to have my hubby do it. Nothing better than having the person you trust the most do the work. Now can't wait to get another one done. That will probably be my last though cuz I am afraid I will regret them all when I am carrying my grandbabies around in a bunch of years!

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Totally agree Tough. I think tattoos on a gal can totally be hot, as long as they are well placed and thought out. I have one on my back that can easily be hidden if I want it to be. I was TOTALLY terrified prior, but I was lucky enough to have my hubby do it. Nothing better than having the person you trust the most do the work. Now can't wait to get another one done. That will probably be my last though cuz I am afraid I will regret them all when I am carrying my grandbabies around in a bunch of years!

Yea, thats my thing..... I dont trust anyone enouph to put something that permenant on me.

Hey Mrs. P..... how come every new post I read of yours still says you only have 25 posts? You should have at least 50 by now.

Mrs.Pthway

Hey Mrs. P..... how come every new post I read of yours still says you only have 25 posts? You should have at least 50 by now.

It feels like I should have at least 50 by now!! I am stickin' my little nose in everywhere trying to get to that 50 mark...lol!!