What's new

I re-did my vegging room!

ToughGirl

Are you into the stars girl? I just noticed your location.

Just a sci-fi dork, and yes I'm into astronomy, but not so much astrology. I even have my girlfriend watching Star Trek Voyager, and some TNG:) Technically I have an android fetish, but that's a whole different story! :) It's a going joke here, I've had so much plastic surgery I've become more machine than man!:):)

E

EllieGrows

Kumi_Monster_Android_Fan_Art_by_torvenius-a15.jpg

ToughGirl

More like Summer Glau from the Terminator tv show. Just sexy and incredibly smart, but with a hyper-alloy combat chassis:) Hot Hot Hot!!:)

Attachments

• terminator3.jpg
    terminator3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 16
  • robotgirl2.jpg
    robotgirl2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 12

ToughGirl

Also, Johanna Cassidy, 'Zhora' from Blade Runner. Not to mention Kristanna Loken from Terminator 3. And an honorable mention to Ashley Scott on A.I.. And pretty much every cylon girl in BSG:)

Attachments

• Joanna Cassidy Blade-Runner 1982 (2).jpg
    Joanna Cassidy Blade-Runner 1982 (2).jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 18
  • terminator31.jpg
    terminator31.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 18
  • ashley_scott_jude_law_a.i._artificial_intlligence_001.jpg
    ashley_scott_jude_law_a.i._artificial_intlligence_001.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Battlestar-Galactica_l.jpg
    Battlestar-Galactica_l.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 20

ToughGirl

And One of my favourites, Brandy Ledford from Andromeda. I've always been a sucker for blondes:)

Attachments

• brandyledfordandromedaposter002.jpg
    brandyledfordandromedaposter002.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 14

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok so you ladies have given this a touch more thought then i but thats cool...lol.

ToughGirl

I really wasn't exaggerating, it's my thing. They call us technophiles. I can tell you pretty much every movie that includes androids. Weird, I know. But it could be worse;)

ToughGirl

That's extremely hot!:) Now I want to get another tattoo!!

The girl in the last two pics has almost an H.R. Giger look to her! Very nice work:)

ToughGirl

Ouch girl! Tattoos can be really sexy or really nasty to me. One big one over a large area (like the back) can be really incredibly sexy, but bunches of tattoos here and there can look like trash. That's why I had some of mine removed. They were well done, but they just didn't go well together. If I do it again I'll go one really large tattoo and that's it.

As for all that piercing and stuff, that's not my generation. That kind of came in style when I was in the service, so I missed all of that. A little can be cute, but some girls have tons of metal hanging out of their face and it's a turn off to me. Occasionally I see it where it looks nice and like neo-classy or something, but that's rare.

The girl in the black sports bra is bad ass though, The one to her right, and the asian girl in the last pic:)

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
That's extremely hot!:) Now I want to get another tattoo!!

The girl in the last two pics has almost an H.R. Giger look to her! Very nice work:)

My home boy has a full sleeve of something just like that, only with color. It looks sick! Totaly H.R. Giger. I love dat isht! Im just too chicken isht for ink.... not afraid of the pain, just too permenant. I have a hard time trusting someone to put something that permenant on my body. I get pierced.... at least I can take it out if I get sick of it. Nothin too crazy though.... too much metal is definatly a turn off.

ToughGirl

That's what my problem was, permanence. I got a bunch of tattoos when I was really young. And at the time I thought they were very cool and butch and all that. Then 25 years went by and they were all starting to look old, the colours were fading and the lines began to blur a bit. I didn't put much thought into what I got in the first place, and the ones I did put thought in started to lose their meaning. What's cool at 18-19 isn't at 36. So I had them lasered off (I kept only one). It was the worst pain, I swear it's 20x more painful than getting them, and it cost me around $7000-8000 in the end, not to mention weeks or months of pain (which feels like a really good burn over a large area). I've had every kind of laser done, I had my eyebrows, legs, bikini, and underarms done with a hair removal laser (at least 10x) and it really doesn't hurt, but those tattoos were like torture. I wanted to have something more 'vogue' done over where the were, but I can't find that one perfect thing I want on me for the rest of my life. My gf was 22 when we met, and she was getting inked constantly, until I made her stop. She's only 25 now and I can see how she regrets a few of them. I'm glad I stepped in before she got like me (my upper arms were sleeved from the shoulders to the elbows on both sides). They can be really sexy and tough when you're young, but they can get blurry and shitty when you start to get older.

Latest posts

Latest posts