What's new

I re-did my vegging room!

E

EllieGrows

Good to see that you are excited about your work, its a really admirable quality in a person. Self validation is a really important thing, and I am glad you are able to access that.

When I was cutting the holes for my cabinet, I literally had endorphins rushing through my body. It turned into frantic work. When I stopped two hours later I just crashed. Who knew a jig-saw was so exciting to use! Powertools, drugs, power-tools, drugs. Feels good that its done. I think I'll sit and stare at my work to.

ToughGirl

It went really well, we had a lot of fun:) I actually ordered some new paddles last night!:) We're getting ready for some pong championships pretty soon:)

Ps. Ohhhhhhh eating cookies... hahahahahahahaha! I was starving for cookies after I read that!! Don't mention food on a pot site:):)

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Hard to keep those rooms lookin so nice.

Very nice lookin set up ya got there, wishin ya all the best with the grow show.

Peace, Canna.

ToughGirl

Hard to keep those rooms lookin so nice.

Very nice lookin set up ya got there, wishin ya all the best with the grow show.

Peace, Canna.

Thanks for the compliment:) It's pretty easy for me to keep things clean actually, I'm a huge clean freak. It's not so much cleaning up real good once in a while, I do little things everyday to keep it clean (like wiping the counter tops off) and all the rooms get vacuumed at least once a week. So far it's been worth the effort and I have never had a bug problem or anything else. Although one time I had a plant hermie on me and I didn't notice since it's not something I deal with very often. Cleaning after that was horrible and some plants still had seeds three grows later! I just cleaned and hung 4 plants and all were sensimilla so far. Thank god!:)

ToughGirl

Thanks Jas:):) Those plants are all in big pots right now, the big ones have been moved to the flowering rooms and the little ones need to veg for about 2 months. They were getting too big for those little pop bottles they were in. Now it's time to start getting the next batch sprouting! I'm probably going to order something new to plant this fall so by Christmas they'll be done. Thinking about Jillybean, Malawi gold, and orange skunk for the holidays:)

TheBudFather

I've been working on this bloody room all day and now I'm finally finished!! I had to pull everything out, lights and all, and hang plastic sheeting, along with reorganizing everything. I'm really happy about the way it looks! It was so sterile looking that I rehung the dewilderberry girl just for some colour, besides she keeps an eye on the place when I'm not here:):) There are t8's and 12's surrounding you on three sides now. Unfortunately I can't get back far enough to get the whole room in one pic. But you get the idea... What do you think?:joint:
Hi toughgirl... i see your using Grandmas Molasses on your plants... i heared this stuff isnt the right stuff for cannabis because it isnt Blackstrap molasses....

I use Meridian Organic Unsulphured Blackstrap molasses. great stuff!

might be worth doing some research...
BEAUTIFUL looking plants by the way.... well done! greenfingers and greenlungs:joint:

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Hi toughgirl... i see your using Grandmas Molasses on your plants... i heared this stuff isnt the right stuff for cannabis because it isnt Blackstrap molasses....

I use Meridian Organic Unsulphured Blackstrap molasses. great stuff!

might be worth doing some research...
BEAUTIFUL looking plants by the way.... well done! greenfingers and greenlungs:joint:

I use the Brer Rabbit variety....readily available at the grocery stores and loaded with good stuff. :joint:

Good call BudFather.

Can't wait to see your goods TG :yes:

Peace,

Gro :friends:

ToughGirl

Well it's all they had at the grocery store near me. As long as it's unsulphured, I'm sure it's ok. Isn't molasses just the juice and sugars from beets? I can't believe it's that much different. But, when this one is gone (and it almost is), I will make a concerted effort to find meridian or brer rabbit:):) Maybe I'll get one of those and one Grandma's and see if their is a difference.

ToughGirl

Unsulphured is what matters,Grandma's should do just fine:smoker:

That's what I figured. Some growers are so specific about everything, I'm really not. I'll switch nutes and most other things in a heartbeat if there is something that catches my eye. The only thing I'm specific about is my soil and the way I mix it since it took me a few grows to get it 'perfect' and ph appropriate. As for molasses, I'll get any unsulphured kind that the grocery store carries. Since I bloom about 10-15 plants at a time, I go through it like water.

ToughGirl

I think I come off a little stronger than I mean to at times, even without trying. I'm just a little stern! hahahahaha I can't help it;):)

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
You go on with your tough self, ToughGirl! How did it turn out? Last you told me you had hung some up to dry.

ToughGirl

You go on with your tough self, ToughGirl! How did it turn out? Last you told me you had hung some up to dry.

That one is done drying, and I trimmed and hung my bumble bee plant today. I have pics of both in the flowers from the ladies thread:)