What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"I Need MOneY".........

Shmoezer

Veteran
nice to see the LEGEND making rounds<<<
and offspring<<<

where did this legend come from>>>?

$$$ whats up dude>>>you dont ever contact any more???

cali visits w/out a heads up>>>??

internet out<<<<PHONE still work?

like to chat<<<when ya get a second>>>P>Joe

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
heyoooooooooooooo!!!

heyoooooooooooooo!!!

I-95 keeper....extremely og skunk,very chem91 and this has me thinking about her as a mom....me think's og and skva are family members...not s1's but maby a cross..dunno ihit her to a heavy influenced chem so whatever......shit's proper in every aspect.....im in love:moon:....
picture.php

picture.php

this pic i see chem 91........fuckit......
picture.php

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
continued.....
picture.php

picture.php

here's my gsc cut....thanks for the chain mail.........hehe....nice all around so far...
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect: F.A.M.

Been waiting to see a pic of that cross. Gonna get on those myself pronto!
Those flowers look toooooo sexy!

dank.Frank

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good $.
whats the makeup of L dog?
is it legend and stardawg or somehting?
what i was told it was called.
she has awesome structure, nice tight noding for an og cross.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
looking good $.
whats the makeup of L dog?
is it legend and stardawg or somehting?
what i was told it was called.
she has awesome structure, nice tight noding for an og cross.

yeah legendxstardawgix2....but you gotta have the I-95...im quite the proud parent.....hope she fit's your needs.....either way......great herbage.......i see ya mozer.....familia' thanks for peepin'.....

P

Paco

I can see!!!
I do have to say, after getting into a few of the SNES aka w91 "male" xskunkva91, I see a familial relation between the two, like you said less an S1 and more a hyb.kill it killer.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
yeah every one of these I-9's hold allot of 91 characteristics.....leaf structure in some ,sour skunk in other's,stalk structure and that sweet og typical aroma.....some are coming down shortly.....super thick trichome's...thick musky skunky tad sweet og.....hope to get these t3i pictures uploaded.....make's the plant really shine.....thanks for peepin' everyone....cut's out and if you know somebody grab it i put my offical stamp of approval on this chic...same w/ my familia'....i need rox back home w/me broseph!

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
those were not femm's..fwiw....do we know each other?got 3 ghosriderogv2 going atm
new beans down.......
sourdiesel2.5 rez gifted by a most generous friend...much love homie..
Nigerian Mango top dawg thanks homie hope your watching
BubbaOgV2 yours truley...i-95 male to pre 98;)
sscdhxchemsour my nickle philthy...i want that larry haze foo!
some more going down in a few day's....maby some tbbxjohnyblaze maby some sweet widow lavender maby some amnesia kush mine and karma's....dunno....
we do have a new lemon keeper in house....ecpcxtkstar.....pure countrytime lemonaid powder.....close to karmas jacko but more lemon zest.....it's frosty too.tee heee....hope to resize these pic's....got some cookie and other's to show......ttul