What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"I Need MOneY".........

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
no need to make f2's...i made the orig's......and i have thousand's...;).....
jip: nope the #4 is the skva pheno.....has tounge's like sourd...
quazai smoke report.....small dome'y"bulbosy" tric head's....great head /prolonged high/but a solid body....ie 2+hr morning toke....nice in a social situation.......lemon/cedar aroma but has a nice stardawg funk:reason i selected this one;)....velcro effect......stick's to EVERYTHING tacky herbals....she smell's a bit like tk but looks more like legend in growth.she yields like a champion....and take's over a room....in reek....
btw inc you talking familia'?that's my other go to.....my chem creation......enjoy and post them shit's..
also got some crash test 2's in the cloner for further testing.....11 chemsour/ssscdh 11 mango nigerian's and BubbaOgv.2 about to get cloned for testing.....

MadCow

Damn $$ your thread is super proper bro! Love the look of those I-95's and that angel og looks insane!!

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
Angel Og is a I-95 selection...what's good homie'?long time no speak.......getatme!
thanks for all the positive comment's.....she will be in some other fucker's hand's shortly....keep a look out for the chem3Lstar as well.......solid citrus skunk funk

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Im almost afraid to look in this thread bro...I95 sounds like some pinnacle type dank. Get at me fucker..

Stay Safe

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
some nugg

some nugg

angel og, #3, #4
picture.php

I-95 #4
picture.php

bowl of #4
picture.php

#4 wet..
picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
blackstar will be sorted thru next......milo
I-95#1 stardawg looker og smeller..not as powerfull as the other's but im sure most would kick me for dropping her...fuckem...
picture.php

there's old pic's a page back if anyone's interested

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
Jeesh guess Im not that relevant atm, good friend just popped 50 johnny blaze x tbb to look for a new dream found an amazing bubba95 pheno will get some shots when I get some time, and to all my friends happy new year I will get to you fucks in a few tryin to get my chit together for a showdown much love

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
blackstar will be sorted thru next......milo
I-95#1 stardawg looker og smeller..not as powerfull as the other's but im sure most would kick me for dropping her...fuckem...
View Image
there's old pic's a page back if anyone's interested

But I DESPERATELY wanted to sort through some Blackstar $ !??!?? :(

:respect:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey hey, what's up $$. Hope you had a great new years man. New gear is lookin fuego boss. Love the ecpc cross. Got one about 2 weeks in, and the boys have been lovin her.