What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"I Need MOneY".........

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
FAMilia'
picture.php

picture.php

Burkle.........brick f'in shithouse......
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cont........

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
dont know what the F happend whyle loading but here are a few I-95's........not sure what the #'s on these even are...but as i see so far outa 9 i got 9 female's..boooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
picture.php

picture.php

and this is a mystery Co.clone.....maby i need an id? smell's of lemon/orange's.......
picture.php

i shit you not i had all 9 I-95's and my HP-13LegendStardawg pheno to show you fuck's.....maby next time...plus flower's are better on the eye's...holla'

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmmmm ... all female?!?

Luck of the draw or did we have stray pollen??

Burkle seems no joke - what a cola.

dank.Frank

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
thinking luck of the draw.......i purposly pollenated the WHOLE TriangleKush.....so shouldn't be any stray's......guess you will find out?....
Paco thought it was the redheadedstranger but i may be wrong?

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin dank as fuck $! Bringin the heat! No RHS holmes, either stamos or Lucinda... Hard tot ell from the veg shots but I'd say Lucinda if it smells like lemon/orange. Lucinda will get really branchy. Stamos will smell like BO. W91 will be chemmy. When you flip em I'll be able to tell better.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
must have mislabled the two under 1 burkle shot is TrueBB from neverneverland;)lucinda it is i guess:)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought that one Burkle photo had some MIGHTY blueberry looking leaves to it ...

I was like ...huh... don't remember that being the case - that BB though - looks very much like Carolina Blue...

Oh the many expressions...

dank.Frank

V

Veg N Out

hmmmm ... all female?!?

Luck of the draw or did we have stray pollen??

Burkle seems no joke - what a cola.

dank.Frank

the burk is the up close nug shot..the plant shot is something else..the burkle doesn't nug up like that...it does more like the bubba kush with golf ball every where

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right...I'm with ya...

Burkle is much fatter than that BB...hehehe. ;) I do still...like the looks of a good Burkle cola...plenty of shots in the F.A.M. threads to go drool over...hahaha

That previous post is what I get for just glancing over things and getting glassy eyed from all that frost... cheers!

dank.Frank

Don2Cups

nice garden mike money man,
any resason why you use 2 pk boosters? Hammerhead and Hydroplex

Cant argue with your results though. Keep pumpin out that good lookin herb.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts