What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I might try this this summer.:)

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
here r the rest if em and my tomato patch too.
and this is just 8 of the 19 seedlings thats growen all through out my backyars next to other plants so well see how theyll do.:)

that tomato pic was taken earlyer this afternoon now they have tomato cages over them.:) and thats only half of the amount of tomatos I have.

and if i can get my indoo plants to reveg good then Ill get to take some clones to plant outback.:)

Attachments

• ihhb.jpg
    ihhb.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 8
  • jyhguv.jpg
    jyhguv.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I m gunna get some new pic up soon.

ok now I have question to ask.
Im looking for a good fertilizer that will make my plants grow huge befor they flower?
thx.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so I counted 18 seedlings all togather. all of em r at different ages.

now the pix.
and this is only a hand full of em.
well stay tuned to see how they all turm out.

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
Im looking for a good fertilizer that will make my plants grow huge befor they flower?
thx.

just some lime and some organic npk pellets will do the trick , just look for npk pellets that look brown and smell literally like shit

>Try to buy 2 kinds , one with higher N for veg and one brand with lower N and more P and K for flowering

When you add npk pellets to the topsoil just cover them with soil so they will start to break down

ZEROorDIE

you're certainly tempting me to scrog one of mine.

very much so. ive got a bunch going and i like the idea of more stealth. when i transplant within the next couple weeks i think ill start training a couple incase they arent all female.

now to go find where i left the chicken wire:chin:

H

humboldtlocal

Hey #1Cheesebuds, here is a post I did on the subject in another thread. If you have any questions about it hit me up. I have a lot of experience doing this sort of project.

Bill, you have the right idea. I grew like this for years. we call it "tie down" around here. Your fencing will work also chicken wire, dear fencing, cattle fencing. The last time I did it I used the plastic deer fencing that comes on a roll and is 7.5' tall. Lay that down on the ground and stake it down. Cut a hole in the middle where your plant will go. When you plant your plant lay the stem right down on the ground on top of the fencing. Use the green plastic ribbon/tape to tie the main stalk to the wire. You want to use this tape for all of your first ties as it will stretch and break as your stem grows and won't choke off the stem. As branches start to lift up just tie them back down to the fence with the tape/ribbon. Once you get your plant spread out nicely you can switch to "s" hooks. We used to make these by bending 3" pieces of wire into an s shape. It was very time consuming because in one season a 3-5 lb plant would require hundreds of these. We finally figured out that we could buy paper clips from office depot or staples and bend them into the same shape. Use these s hooks to hook all of your branches down to the fencing. You want to tie a branch down when it is about 8-12" off the ground. Keep a lot of Doc Farwells Seal and Heal around to glue broken branches because you will get some. You want to stop tying down before your plant goes into bud otherwise you will end up just having to undo your last bunch of branches you tied. With this technique we would have 5 lb plants that were spread out 8'x8' and only about three feet tall. All colas. If you want to take it to the next level of stealth add plastic flowers on bamboo stakes stuck in the plant. We used to hide all our plants in the garden like this and planted next to some beds of amaranth, marigolds, zinnias, sun flowers, and cosmos you could not see them at all. I had experienced growers who had never seen this technique walk into my garden and stand next to my biggest plant and say "wheres all the herb?" This is a technique that was developed here in Humboldt in the 80's after CAMP started so people could grow some full sun buds in their yards without the helicopters seeing it. Done correctly you would never know they are there.

Like DS said, plant the plant at an angle but if you think the main stem will break when you tie it down to the wire you can plant it laying right on the fencing. I actually don't prune off any branches. My hole is cut right in the center of the fencing. I tie the lower branches going in the opposite direction of the top of the plant to fill out the whole piece of fence. After a few week you can't even tell where the top of the plant would be. With this technique you don't pinch or top anything.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
and a few more. I do wish they would grow bigger faster.
I did feed them about 1 1/2 weeks ago.

the 3ed pic is 1 that my cat 90% of the plant and to my suprize it regrew yea.
I just hope it can grow nice and big.

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
they look healthy , the bigger the pot the faster they will grow

in the beginning they like weak soil , after a month they like ferts

just give them some dry ferts , that is perfect for outdoors

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
here r a few new pix of some of em.
well they r getting a lil bigger but I was hoping i would get 2-3 ounce plants like last year and the year befor.

qustion: how often should I be feeding the ones that r in the ground.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts