What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I might try this this summer.:)

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I might try a scrog grow this summer.:)
I have a few lil plants veging outback now just hope they make it.

kind of like this one. not my pic just found it on the net.

Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so I now have some OD plants.:) and will be adding more as the summer moves alone.:) hopfuly I can turn them into the one like in the first post.:)

only mine will not have any grass growen under it.

Last edited:

GrnMtFinn

I'm thinking of scrogging my tree grow to get my canopy nice and spread out, sort of like a solar panel, for maximum sun exposure through the branches.

NickMode

i tried a scrog grow in the middle of the woods last season. didnt work out good at all.... although that was probably because i started to train it like a week before flowering..:laughing:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
yah thats why I tie them down early in life to that they get nice and bushy.
but Im gunna have to tie them down a lot more this time.
last summer I got 3 ounces dry from 1 plant 4 foot tall. so this year i wanted to have a much flatter plant so that the popcorn buds will grow bigger and denser.:)

Ill probly try to keep them close to a foot off the ground so its harder for bugs to crawll on them plants.

and hopefuly they yield great agen. also cuz the bagseed strains this time r better than lastyears were.

also new pix today of the scroging one.

GrnMtFinn

i like that little half-dome screen thing in one of your pictures there. where did you get that? does that work well for scrogging?

THC123

Veteran
Hey cheesey , finally found your topic

looking good , i could never do a scrog here cuz it's so humid it would all mold away

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck cheese :yes:

But from my XP, and like in THC's case, if you're in a humid environment, having the plant too close to the ground would lead to instant mold, in a wet environment, that is :smoke:

B

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I grow texas.:) my internet is down atm. borrowing friends internet.:) :headbange

so pix of this grow and my gorilla grow as soon as I can get my internet back on agen.

well stay tuned ppl and hopefuly me and yall will get to see some great yields like last year.

also the gorilla spot is better then last years spot and I planted more seeds too and will be going back very soon to plant lots more of the dank bagseeds I have.this is to be on the safe side and make sure I at least get a few good females.:)

and I have all different kinds of dank bagseed.:):dance013:

CB.:jump:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
new pix not too much going on atm.
there r a few more but Ill show them laters.

Attachments

• my plant 2009 391.jpg
    my plant 2009 391.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 12
  • my plant 2009 358.jpg
    my plant 2009 358.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 12
  • my plant 2009 368.jpg
    my plant 2009 368.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 10
  • my plant 2009 373321.jpg
    my plant 2009 373321.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 10

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so the 4 lil pots. 1 of em now has 1 seedling so far.

also I planted some more seeds in my tomato garden. cuz the tomatos r still on the small size. ill sho thouse when and if they start growing.:)

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so here some new pix.:)
more next.

Attachments

• 5-8-10 028.jpg
    5-8-10 028.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 5-8-10 032.jpg
    5-8-10 032.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 5-8-10 036.jpg