What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I love the hottest peppers!

HorseBadoritiz

The only two in the ground. Tabasco and Fatalii.

1st picking off the Fataliis, already got one off the tabascos.

I need to work on my potting mix for the buckets next year, but things are coming in!

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
horse... very cool , and your yard could be mine... i tooo am growing almost all of them in pots - 2 of the reaper plants are '3' yrs old, '1' is in its 2nd year, and the 4th is from a seed this year - i bring em in my greenhouse room to over winter -your fatelli looks exactly like mine, as does the thai... funny they grow straight up-

them fatelli's r some hot peppers toooo... maybe not reaper hot, but they will def give ya a colon cleansing... more pics to come next week
peace

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Ghost peppers anyone?

picture.php

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Those ghost peppers are just stupid hot. Dehydrated and crushed to powder they are very good. Will last forever as you only need a little. And the dehydration process is a lung punch trying to get near the dehydrator.

Those in the pic were all sold at auction. They do not bring much money.

bish0p

Got my hot pepper seeds in for this spring...

Attachments

• 20190127_194132.jpg
    20190127_194132.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20190127_194144.jpg
    20190127_194144.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190127_194157.jpg
    20190127_194157.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 19
  • 20190127_194205.jpg
    20190127_194205.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 23
  • 20190127_194259.jpg
    20190127_194259.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 21

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I get cabin fever watching the snow come down. I ordered Caribbean Red Hot, Manzano, and Bishops crown seeds. I want to grow something before the outside season.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
my reapers are in my greenhouse room... still fruitin... but the peppers are small... real small... n don't pack even a jalapeno punch...

it is best to feed slow releasing nutrient to them so that they can have the continuous supply of nutrients for a long time.

Peppers need NITROGEN, PHOSPHOROUS AND POTASSIUM along with some trace minerals.
fertilizer ratio should be 20-20-20. I recommended Organic nutrients only.

mexweed

Veteran
I'm attempting to grow some 7 pot primos, a hybrid of naga morich and trinidad 7 pot, they average around 1.5mil scoville and some speculate they were ripped off and used in the initial cross to make the reaper

I ordered live plants, and I'm pretty sure they almost died but they are doing a lot better now, for nutrients I just mixed a tbsp of bio live and buffaloam loose tea into the soil when I transplanted them, put a tbsp of worm castings on top, they are a lot more finicky than cannabis and don't bounce back from stress well

Last edited:

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
This morning the pepper seeds went into the solo cups. If I timed it right they can veg along side some Cannabis in the grow room. I planted some Manzano, Bishop's Crown, and Caribbean Red Hot. Tonight the forecast is for snow so I guess my spring fever is on hold for a while.