What's new

I literally won the the lottery

B

bigganjabud

OK was it a case of some Nigerian guy sent you an email saying something along the lines of

Dear sir/madam

II am the king of Nigeria and I'm sending this mail to notify you of a massive 300,000,000 due to taxes/sending cost I need you to send a measly sum of 3,000 to help me get this money to you ???????

Sounds like you got yourself a scam or a seriously shameful existence tbh mate

I'm not trolling but going on what someone picked out that you'd said a few months ago then I'd say bs sorry but my bs detector is screaming right now

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I still want my pirate ship ..I will split the profits from capturing cargo ships 50/50 with ya...yeehaw..all the drugs are mine tho

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I play scratchers a couple times a year only ..I won 100$ once and a few measly amounts ..I bet I am up about 10$ still....yeehaw..if I ever hit it big I would cause all kinds of trouble

shithawk420

Veteran
Ahh,gee,all the drugs?well i guess your the cap'n,cap'n! Just as long as i get my fair share of the booty!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
If I won that kind of money I would buy a massive bulldozer and a law firm. Go visit some "friends". Lol

No word from OP eh? Hopefully he is in counciling for his attention issuess.

a lot of drama over a wrong key stroke. lol. I get it tho.

I won seven figures. Not eight. But I really did win. a few ppl on here know me in real life. Hopefully they remember their accts from 2008-2010 and sign and give me back-up.

anyway.

i got the payout. in segments.

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
The idea that you can toss that into a mutual fund and forget about the rest of your life might not be so great currently given the market is basically tanking at the moment. Being in cash right now isn't so bad. When it does tank you can pick up stocks on the cheap after the fact... investing in companies you use regularly isn't such a bad idea as generally other people use similar stuff and anytime you make a purchase you're sort of helping yourself a bit as well.

I'd also be wary of what any money guy tells you as a lot of time they make commission on sales. Long story short? Maybe buy a nice piece of land you can call your own for now and forever and see if you can't get yourself setup to be fairly independent. That would be my first goal just to separate from the mess that is the world. But some of us like a lot of human contact so that could be a problem.

If I were you I wouldn't rule out leaving the country either, but again I'm a bit different. Don't have too many roots really.

Congrats either way, be wary of all advice (especially mine :D ).

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well if you really won congrats. If growing in a non legal state I would either build or have built by a trustworthy person, a secret room for the grow. You have a lot to lose and the government wants it all.

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
Well if you really won congrats. If growing in a non legal state I would either build or have built by a trustworthy person, a secret room for the grow. You have a lot to lose and the government wants it all.

And they will take it all too.

S

sourpuss

Id suggest going to a few cannabis shows or events and linking up with some of the best growers there.

B

bigganjabud

It's only just occurred to me you could be talking about the sexual lottery

Meaning you banged a bird with ghonnorea bare back and your cock is not spitting puss!!

Lol you got paid in drips and drabs??

(I translate that last bit)

You went to the clinic to get tested multiple times for "doeses of treatment"

You liken getting the use of your penis back and winning the lottery?

Or is my mind just uber fucked ?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
ok, so today I literally won the lottery FOURTEEN TIMES!

I'm not even joking.. I bought a pack of cigs this morning and a 5 euro scratch... I won 15 on the scratch... so I got my fiver back out and put the 10 on more cards... this time I won 7 euros... so I put it back on... I won 20 euros, so I put it back on, I won 9 euros and I put it back on then I won 19 euros and I put it back on... all the (14 different) prizes were made up of 2 euros, 5 euros, free ticket and 10 euro prizes.

I went back n forth the shop I dont know how many time, but the last 19 euros worth came back with nothing... I probably jinxed it when I said to the lady "I'll see you in 20 then" as I left...

still it was a fun afternoon, took 4 hours all told and cost nothing... and I got nothing at the end... so there it is... the day I won the lottery FOURTEEN goddam times.. I'm still broke :D

Latest posts

Latest posts