What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I literally won the the lottery

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
So ya got any pics of you rolling in dead presidents yet or are you going to tell us its all crap? Can't just let the story end without filling us in. That's against interwebs law bro!!

G

ganjygav

If true congratulations dude, I would be moving to a legal state or even country

med_breeder

on a scratch off. lol.

30 years of either self pity or bad luck or both, and now i have it all on a 20 dollar scratch off.

It made the indiana news. I guess my acct will be semi-famous soon?

Cheers bros.

Since this happened, what is the most shameless attempt to get money from you?

Any long lost uncles, aunts, etc?

What about a person who hated you, who is suddenly your best friend?

Peace.

S

sourpuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by whateverman View Post
Money is everything until you have an 8 figure net worth.

At that point you need to regroup and find a reason.

Almost everyone doesn't have an 8 figure net worth.

Go chase that. You're lying to yourself, living in delusion, pretending mediocrity is "OK." It isn't. You might be a guy who likes spending 3 grand on hookers. You laugh at hookers in the middle class, but what do you know about it?

Maybe you're a ferrari guy. Cars are dumb? Your 20k modified car can chase an F12, so you think you know about what it's like to own an F12? You don't. You have no idea. You can't even speculate.

Hustle. Stop justifying dumb behavior, dumb hobbies. You grow from experiences. If you do it right, you find happiness from that process. All hard men do. 40k a year experiences are awful.

...You can't scratch the surface without money.

Pseudo intellectualism hurts more people than pedophilia or murder.
and this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whateverman View Post
...I just get lonely when I'm drunk alone. I have noticed a tendency to lie to people when drunk. A lie to spark a conversation, seek attention like a baby I guess? ...