What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I killed a rattlesnake today--

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Good thing Cap'n Ahab was there with the spear gun!!
Yo, I can't stop laughing and re-playing the first post OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!

"Mr, My daddy the pirate/superhero/outlaw Japanese whaler has a speargun in the truck, JUST for such a situation. Or if we are down the shore, and see a beached whale..."
:D

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Good thing Cap'n Ahab was there with the spear gun!!
Yo, I can't stop laughing and re-playing the first post OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!

"Mr, My daddy the pirate/superhero/outlaw Japanese whaler has a speargun in the truck, JUST for such a situation. Or if we are down the shore, and see a beached whale..."
:D

The funny part is...I live in the IE (Inland Empire)...I am almost 50 miles from the ocean!!:laughing:

Pimpslapped

Oh jeeze! Thanks a LOT man... now I can't get that part of 'Malibu's Most Wanted' out of my head, when the chick shows up with her daddy's 'Spear Gat'....

Takes all kinds... It's sad that animals end up having to die due to circumstances like that, but c'est la vie. A rattler in an urban area is going to come to a bad end, more likely than not.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not one to jump on threads and be that asshole....but that sounded a little inhumane. I'm not saying there's never a situation where sad things like that have to happen, but a swift cut at the neck is the way to kill a snake. I would never do that though....unless it was truly me or the snake. I understand people wanting to protect children...I really do. Really not trying to seem like a thread dickhead...I can't stand it when when animals are killed and it's not a swift death. I'm empathic to suffering and it sucks that I jumped on here and the first thing I saw was an animal slaying.

ever been bitten by a rattle snake? Sorry you just gotta kill it, and those fuckers are tougher than they look. A shot gun is the best.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
ever been bitten by a rattle snake? Sorry you just gotta kill it, and those fuckers are tougher than they look. A shot gun is the best.

No I haven't....haven't killed an animal yet either. Of course I would if I had to. I live below the border of Canada....northern state...no rattlers around.

I love reptiles...just sad that the little guy died. I would feel that way about a bear that tried to kill me too...I'm soft hearted.

:dance:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did yo'll ever think about relocating the snake someplace away from the bus-stop?

Otherwise surely you have a local snake/raccoon catcher that could have made it into a belt or something useful :D

peace out

Latest posts

Latest posts