What's new

I just started my first indoor grow, 3 different auto stains, 250w HPS

Mr.Meds

I have found that white dwarf smells a lot better than the WR. I have a hindu kush that I cant' keep my nose off of. I can't even describe the array of fruity fragrances contained within the single plant. Don't ask me why it's so fruity and tropical smelling, but it is... I literally just went and smelled it before typing this last sentence!

MrBlatent

I think the auto white russians smell like hemp. I was shown 3 feilds (joined together) about 8 years ago which was between bristol and bath (uk) growing hemp, been so excited to see 3 feilds full of somthing that looked so much like weed I cut down a few bin liners full (dont ask why I was just excited) anyways, it was hemp, it was shit, good for making clothes and choke your throat rizla but no good for smoking, I allways remembered the smell but never smelt it since then, untill my auto white russians started to flower. my girlfriend says she thinks the smell is "ok" but I cant stand it (maby im just to fussy) id give it a 1.5 out of 10 max!

I would have to agree with this in some respects, didn't notice it with the seedbank stock but notice it on my inbred line. Maybe i lucked out and chose some bad parents.

I would say it gets worse the more i neglect em!

MrB

MrBlatent

Also keep forgeting to say the auto white russian seems to have self topped itself

picture.php

Also had some of mine do this, it was hot (too hot) day temps and cold (Far too cold) night temps causing it for me, compounded by running them 12/12.

its interesting too see it again, mine looked very weird looking at harvest and went 100 days plus.

dargo

Both white russians ended up pretty fucked up, it was impossible to get rid of all the mites, I over/underwatered them, over/under fed them, to hot to cold.......

My scales are fucked so cant get weight, but I think I got about 15g off the short stocky one and 20-22g off the tall one (I only cut the top cola off the tall one so far, the bottom buds still seem to be growing with foxtails popping out everywhere, shes on day 80)

Its mostly all curing in jars, but I have smoked a couple of grams to try it out, i been expecting the very worst as it hardlly has any smell & looks pretty shit, but I was suprised with it. it didnt get me fucked up but I was left with a calm relaxing buzz. il be able to give you a better idea what its like once I smoked it properly cured.

I just took a couple of photos of the headless white russian on day 80 with the foxtails

picture.php

picture.php

Mr.Meds

My buddy told me h2o2 works good with mites? and I guess they can't live under certain temperatures? Could of tried to freeze them out and soil drench with h2o2 or something to kill eggs. Is that even where they put there eggs? Even though I've seen a large group of people at one point or another have spidermites, I have fortunately never had to contend with them. Nasty critters. Make sure you don't leave any leaves in the tub for the kids! :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Latest posts