What's new

I just started my first indoor grow, 3 different auto stains, 250w HPS

hi there dargo nice grow man

the m15 sounds really good thinking of trying this one next my self

i was sent some short stuff one as a freebie the smoke was exelent way stronger than any of the other autos ive tryed the grew massive very branchy with a light green finnished product

ive also grown there onyx nice plants very old school skunk smell but only grew small as i was flowering a non auto at the time i also made a cross of the two should be very promising

they seem to be a really good seed bank from what ive seen nice to see some one else growing there stuff

cant wait to see how these turn out i was really suprised with the quality for such cheap seeds compared to other autos good luck man peace !

Mr.Meds

awesome darg! Are you going to make a dedicated thread for those Mi5? I bet everyone would love to see the progress.

dargo

It shouldnt be a problem as long as the posters stick to the growing subject and not the where did you get them seeds subject.

3 now have there heads poking out and I can see the soil moving in a few more pots so if I check back in a couple of hours im sure most will be out.

I just checked the seed that didnt germinate, its got a root about 3-4mm. Could be a runt in the making, could be that good things come to those who wait! Ive had slow starters that quickly become the cream of the crop. its funny cos it was the best looking seed, all the others looked fairly green, I was worryed that they wouldnt germinate but they all popped out within 24 hours (apart from the best looking seed lol)

The unknow haze plant that ive now been told is 3 different things on 3 different occasions by the person I got the weed from with the seeds in (he grows it) so I dont actually know what it is all I can tell you is it fucking STINKS!! it smells so strong I can catch wiffs in the wind outside the house (good job I live in the middle of nowhere). anyway.......I started with 3 but binned 2 cos the stinky one is the perfect candidate for auto crossing. I just took a pic of it, il upload in a min. shes been under 125wCFL (flowering bulb) 12/12 for 3 days.

Im going to have to tie her down due to lack of head space, also she is still in a deep 3l pot,although im not after smoke just plent of seeds! can I tie her down while flowering is starting?

dargo

picture.php

picture.php

as soon as the Mi5 pollen has started to drop the should be plenty of hairs on her. im going to hit her with the auto ak47 x auto kush, auto ak47 x auto blueberry and mi5. i think the kush x will be the one i work on but who knows.....

dargo

i just found a seed in 1 of the pre flowers i put the auto ak47 x auto hindu kush pollen on. it looks like the only seed on both the plants. i wanted more but 1 is better than 0.
if its a gir il hit the lower branches with some of the Mi5 pollen and use the seeds to add more variaty to the summer greenhouse/outdoors grow. if its male il use it on the unknown girl above and add any seeds i get to the potential cross pile.

picture.php

dargo

How long shoud I leave the seed on the plant? it took the pollen hit exactly a month ago so has been growing just over 4 weeks. it looks brown and solid but I dont wanna ruin my 1 and only seed creation by picking it 2 soon

Mr.Meds

The way I figure it dargo, you can't pick it too late! It'll eventually just fall out so keep your eye on it. I'd give it at least another week for safe measure.

dargo

Thanks, once it drops off the plant will i need to dry it out for a week or 2 or can it be planted straight away?

I hope there are a few more seeds hiding in there somewhere

Mr.Meds

Yes, let it dry first. I usually then put them in my refrigerator for storage until sowing. I hope you have got more seed to find too! =)

Mr.Meds

Good job dargo! Did you say you were or were not going to end up doing a coco batch this next time? If so, I look forward to the comparisons. I wonder what the dry weight is. Really pretty

dargo

i went to my local growell hydro shop but they didnt help. all they said was coco will give you more plant for your pot size but the quality of the finished product would be much less then the same strain in soil. im a bit fed up with them in growell. i dont think ive ever actually got any usefull information from them.

so i just got a couple of 50l bags of canna soil and stuck with what i know! im going to give coco a go in the greenhouse in the spring and do some side by side comparison grow

Mr.Meds

Right on! It would all depend what you feed or put in to the coco to effect taste and potency... I'm testing different ratios of coco with happy frog and canna.
1/1 happy frog /coco
1/3 happy frog /coco
1/2 canna /coco
1/3 canna /coco
and 100% coco

dargo

il have to get some advice of you when your tests are done then go back to hydro shop and buy without needing to talk to them.

im going to give them there last feed today then start the final 2 week flush on the 12th which will finish around day 75. the taller one is really starting to plump up, i was a bit worryed it was going to be a skinny stick buts shes looking fatter now. il take some photos when i feed them

dargo

I hit the unknown strain which has been under 12\12 light\dark 125w flowering cfl for about 18 days with the pollen i saved from the auto ak47 x auto blueberry and the auto ak47 x auto hindu kush, this was 2 days ago and i cant see any hairs turning brown\dieing back so i asume i fucked up storing the pollen but more likly it wasnt quite ready which would explain why i only got 1 seed in the 2 girls i pollenated.

the seed dropped out when i watered today. it looks really nice, it has good tiger stripes.

dargo

I just found a seed in the other girl which I hit with the auto ak47 x auto hindu kush pollen, both seeds look completly different. il take a pic of that one in a bit.

heres the auto ak47 x auto blueberry X auto white russian seed I made, hope the is a few more in there, but aslong as I get 1 girl il be happy

picture.php

picture.php

I think the auto white russians smell like hemp. I was shown 3 feilds (joined together) about 8 years ago which was between bristol and bath (uk) growing hemp, been so excited to see 3 feilds full of somthing that looked so much like weed I cut down a few bin liners full (dont ask why I was just excited) anyways, it was hemp, it was shit, good for making clothes and choke your throat rizla but no good for smoking, I allways remembered the smell but never smelt it since then, untill my auto white russians started to flower. my girlfriend says she thinks the smell is "ok" but I cant stand it (maby im just to fussy) id give it a 1.5 out of 10 max! the Mi5's i got going smell nicer at 12 days old then these at nearly full time. and the unknown strain i got going to make some seeds from smells so strong its not funny anymore, heres a pic of her from today, she is only in a 3L pot but im only intrested in making seeds so not after a mass of bud
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts