What's new

I just started my first indoor grow, 3 different auto stains, 250w HPS

Mr.Meds

I'm almost positive the pollen should come from the male auto. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please. If you do this I'd love to see the results!:watchplant:

Mr.Meds

How do you feel about the canna floras? Have you grown out any of the same stuff with and without using it? A buddy of mine is all about the canna nutrients. I've used their soils.

dargo

With the 250W hps on 24/7 the temp is a constant 25C, with both the 125W cfl's on aswell it maxes out at 28C. however I still dont have any ventelation in there which is my priority but the hardest thing for me to do due to space and noise (its in my bedroom). bedroom temp is allways about 4C so it never gets warm in there.

I have used only canna since I started so have nothing to compare it to, I would like to try different things but as my results have always pleased me I havnt had the need to change.

Should I use anything else aswell as terra vega for flowering, like hammerhead pk or another bloom enhancer or just stick to feeding once with terra flores then once with water
(and mollases) and so forth.....

Elijah

Elijah

Elijah

Well done.i grow using a 250 as well.u say this is ur 1st indoor grow?..hat off2u bro! looks lyk a luvly lil set-up..1luv.

Mr.Meds

I'd say the canna is doing well. I'm going to be experimenting with dutch master gold flower a/b for the first time. Last time was the mother earth bloom. Liquid Karma and Penetrator Gold are great products IMO.:lurk:

dargo

a couple of tit shots from the white russians. they started to flash them around day 12.

picture.php

picture.php

Mr.Meds

Nice! I'm currently doing a side by side comparison of white dwarf and the white russian. I'll have pictures in about 2 months. Just on day 3.:kos:

dargo

heres the auto white russian i moved inside from the greenhouse. think its about day 80 since seed and 18 days since i moved her into the grow cab

picture.php

dargo

Im not sure how long. it should have been finished weeks ago but the freezing temps put all growing on hold. i thought it would be atleast new years eve before its ready but it rapidly increasing in bulkyness and had to pull loads of fan leaves that was yellow and hanging off so im now thinking a christmas harvest might be possible. its a bit annoying not knowing harvest date as i dont know when to start flushing

the.rise

wow, i can really tell how much i missed out on by missing their first feeding at day 10. your girls are looking large and healthy in that cab. whered you get those cfls with reflectors and how expensive were they? i think i might just side light with 2x 125w 2700k

dargo

the is a mix of clear and milky. i allways go for 50\50 milky amber.

i was given the cfls by a friend. i got the reflecters from growell i think about £15 each. im going to get 2 250w duel spec cfls so thought it worth getting the reflecters now and use them with the 125s.

i had to move the males out as they was about to drop pollen all over the girls. i put them in the cupboard above the grow cab with a 125cfl. i got loads of pollen today from the auto ak x auto blueberry and paintbrushed it onto the lower branches of one of the auto white russians. the auto ak x auto kush pollen should be ready to use tommorrow.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

ChynaRyder

Wow Dargo, everything looks just great. I must have missed your thread lately, cause this is the first time Ive seen the haze from your greenhouse...she's a beauty. For crosses, I would suggest you use both the most sativa leaning fem auto you have, and the squatest most indica leaning too. Might give you more compact height if you used the Kush (if you want compct that is!) Good luck with your work :deadxmas:

dargo

Hi welcome to my grow :)

I found out yesterday that the haze is.... amnesia haze x super lemon haze. considering the lack of summer in the uk this year they did really well, the smell is to die for! I was thinking the kush would be better to cross with aswell, the 2 fruity flavours would compliment each other nicely & as you sujested the plants will be more compact, hopwfully a good SOG plant can come out of it.

I also seen another friend yesterday, he has been growing cheese for a couple of years (we are in the midlands, its the real deal uk cheese, cuttings only!) he is allways offering me cuttings but as the only place I had to grow was the greenhouse and I didnt have the time to properly care for cuttings due to work and I also have a big stash of seeds so just stuck with them, anyways now im thinking...... now I have an indoor grow cab, and my partner hasnt complained that I have taken over the top half of the walk-in-wardrobe (for the male plants) I might keep the lights in there, mylar the walls and use it for my breeding room and try and work on an auto uk cheese & an auto lemon amnesia.

dargo

Before I compost the males I want to save some pollen, ive never done this before so after reading a few threads here am I right that I can tap the pollen onto some foil, wrap it up and put it in a clean empty jam jar for about 60 days or keep it in the freezer for around a year? am I missing any steps out?

I think both males have done there job for now, I gave the lowest branches a 2nd pollen painting yesterday and it looks like the hairs are starting to brown, shrivel & die

dargo

I repotted the 3 amnesia haze X into 3L pots & moved them back into the grow cab (I had them in the same space as the males under the 125w CFL) they will proberbly stay in these pots as im on going to use them for seeds and dont want them to big for the room as its ment to be a auto grow cab, as soon as I get my red or duel spec CFL il put them under 12/12 back in the cupboard above the grow cab and pick the most sutable then drop some auto ak47 x auto hindu kush pollen all over her and get as many seeds as possible.......

heres some photos from today with the 3 haze now in there, also a close up of the oldest white russian (the flash is to bright when I do macro in there so pic is a bit shit. the buds look pretty pathetic still, little popcorns all over the plant, they look like they will be pretty tight but not sure how this plant is going to turn out.

The 2 other white russians are screaming out for some more canna terra vega, I gave them a blast on the flores which they loved but can see they still need the vega for another watering or 2.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php