What's new

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

acespicoli

In other news
Missing Indonesian Man’s Body Found Inside Massive Python

A missing man’s body was recovered from a massive python in Indonesia this week
The body of a missing Indonesian man has been recovered inside of a 23-foot-long python, after the victim was killed and swallowed whole.
Extremely disturbing video shot on the island of Sulawesi on Wednesday shows villagers slicing open the reptile’s carcass to reveal the 25-year-old man named Akbar, The Associated Press reported.
Junaedi, the secretary of Salubiro village, told the AP that the discovery capped a near two-day search for the man after he vanished while working on palm oil crops on Sunday. A search party went out on Monday night when he failed to return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tragic prayers for the family
people always telling me to not work on Sunday...makes me think
after seeing this im thinking the price I pay for beans from Jakarta is pretty fair considering the risks involved :oops:

Last edited:

acespicoli

< video
1661826715206.png

eaters & feeders fetish

Last edited:

TheUnknownGrowe

Im looking for a 18 year old with grandpa issues, those ones make the best girlfriends ;)
probably put up with young girl crazy for one like this tho

im guessing there’s trickery involved, that balloon is coming out not going in, still makes me wonder how she does it.
See the people in the background? They’re all going in reverse….

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran

Brother Nature

View attachment 18749100
probably come out of the drink looking kinda like -
Hussein Yoga performing a combination of a cheststand and dislocation :rolleyes:
This reminds me of a time I was in Reno for a family holiday, took a tab of acid, then was taken to the Imperial Acrobats of China show. It contained a lot of stuff like this and was terrifying at first, but by the end it was spectacular.