What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

acespicoli

1661131919337.png

acespicoli

Assam: Man chops off own penis after taking Cannabis​

MAN CHOP
MAN CHOP

India TodayNE

India TodayNE
  • May 19, 2022,
  • Updated May 19, 2022, 11:02 PM

A man from Assam, chopped off his penis after taking cannabis.​

Md Sahajul Ali, a mentally challenged guy, has chopped off his penis because he was angry that he couldn’t do anything for the people of his state.
" In 2022, a dangerous event will take occur. For many years, I have been concerned about this. I started smoking marijuana. My religion forbids me from using marijuana. I’ve taken this action to make peace. And if I don’t die, I’d like to do something similar again,” Sahajul remarked.

Ali goes on to claim that smoking cannabis is similar to meditation for him.

The incident came to light after a video went viral on the internet on May 19. A friend of Sahajul told that he is mentally disturbed and has been involved in weird acts for many years, including spending the night with a lion in 2003.

In an interview with Guwahati Times, Ali explains that smoking cannabis is considered a sin in his religion. But Ali cannot do without the psychoactive drug. Hence, he chopped off his penis to repent for his sins. “My religion does not allow me to take cannabis. After I smoked it, I was worried that something bad was going to happen to society. I chopped off my penis for the greater good and to repent my action,” says Ali in the interview.

:fsu:
kinda extreme, but,,, it makes me want to smoke some assam ganja,,,must have been the good good weed

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

Assam: Man chops off own penis after taking Cannabis​

MAN CHOP
MAN CHOP

India TodayNE

India TodayNE
  • May 19, 2022,
  • Updated May 19, 2022, 11:02 PM

A man from Assam, chopped off his penis after taking cannabis.​

Md Sahajul Ali, a mentally challenged guy, has chopped off his penis because he was angry that he couldn’t do anything for the people of his state.
" In 2022, a dangerous event will take occur. For many years, I have been concerned about this. I started smoking marijuana. My religion forbids me from using marijuana. I’ve taken this action to make peace. And if I don’t die, I’d like to do something similar again,” Sahajul remarked.

Ali goes on to claim that smoking cannabis is similar to meditation for him.

The incident came to light after a video went viral on the internet on May 19. A friend of Sahajul told that he is mentally disturbed and has been involved in weird acts for many years, including spending the night with a lion in 2003.

In an interview with Guwahati Times, Ali explains that smoking cannabis is considered a sin in his religion. But Ali cannot do without the psychoactive drug. Hence, he chopped off his penis to repent for his sins. “My religion does not allow me to take cannabis. After I smoked it, I was worried that something bad was going to happen to society. I chopped off my penis for the greater good and to repent my action,” says Ali in the interview.

:fsu:
kinda extreme, but,,, it makes me want to smoke some assam ganja,,,must have been the good good weed
i always told people, hey man take a small hit first...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
this is actually a real condition, its called pica
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disorder)
/explains those late night munchies session for some of us!

My wife said she had a friend in high-school that was addicted to chewing on cotton balls... Said she had to have a sandwich bag full of them and kept a fresh one in at all times.

Who knows, she could be literally eating them these days???

acespicoli

@Cerathule this is epic :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if you can eat enough tiolet paper that wiping after you poo is a mute point?
like eat alot of tiolet paper after a meal and its like pre gaming for the whole wipe ceremony?
Like dinner and the clean up all in one move ?
:unsure: this could be a stroke of genius, I wipe from the outside in what if ??? what if I been missing,,,the inside out wipe ???

Then theres always this one if not...

igrowone

Veteran

@Cerathule this is epic :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if you can eat enough tiolet paper that wiping after you poo is a mute point?
like eat alot of tiolet paper after a meal and its like pre gaming for the whole wipe ceremony?
Like dinner and the clean up all in one move ?
:unsure: this could be a stroke of genius, I wipe from the outside in what if ??? what if I been missing,,,the inside out wipe ???

Then theres always this one if not...

I have read that this is actually a yoga practice of a sort
a length of fabric is swallowed
it eventually appears at the backside then pulled through to do a cleansing of a sort
true? not sure
strange? very