What's new

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
lol, I once knew a girl who told me that she sometimes eats the cat food.... I prefer a regular take away myself, lol

When I was a child we lived in the Santa Cruz/Salinas area of California for a few years while my father was stationed there in the Army... I remember when the mailman would make his rounds he always had a pocket full of those colorful milk bones, I assume to get all of the dogs on his good side. Well, my brother always nervously walked up and asked him for a couple everytime he'd see him. I guess the mailman was thinking they were for our "house dog". But we didn't have a house dog. My brother just liked to eat them... 🤣

I tried one myself, was not my cup of tea... I also remember trying a nibble of canned cat food when I was a kid because I loved canned meat/deviled ham, etc and it smelled almost identical. It was disgusting.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
dogs these days eating gourmet fare
chicken and rice
veal, salmon, with peas
lamb, buffalo, venison

if you never ate a dog biscuit tho your missing out. tried one in my youth one time
you seen how excited dogs get at dinner time ?
:listen2:

View attachment 18749390
if you start sniffin butts or chasing cats don't blame me, just sayin :ROFLMAO:
When I was 3 or 4 I used to give schnauzer 1 and eat one myself. Around same age got into sanka jar. Probably why I have never had a cup.
if coffee tasted as good as it smells, i'd be eating the damn stuff with a spoon. just another horrible joke pulled on consumers... been looking at the ingredients of some of aforementioned dog foods. buffalo and venison, damn! probably organs and snouts, but...fried deer heart is delicious!

acespicoli

Caution, almost adult content definition by SharpFang (you cant make this kinda stuff up) if your over 18 click to read more ;)

1661736602878.png

1661736575987.png

:ROFLMAO: @revegeta666

But there's one sound
That no one knows
What does the fox say?

Last edited:

acespicoli

1661784657969.png

New York / New York

Super FUNLAND at​

The Museum of Sex​

The name says it all

Is a Bubbly Carnival of Carnality​

Super FUNLAND at The Museum of Sex Is a Bubbly Carnival of Carnality

In the last few years Artistic Director Serge Becker, Curator Lissa Rivera, and Founder Daniel Gluck have brought some of the most intriguing and thought provoking exhibits to the Museum of Sex—from —but rarely has there been an exhibit that revels in carnality as the vibrant and kaleidoscopic new experience SUPER FUNLAND.

Apparently they thought of everything non xxx link
One for the yiffers and furries
https://www.sextype.me/
a project by the museum of sex
Sexuality Personality Test
In Partnership with the Museum of Sex, Professor Silver (Princeton University) & The Kinsey Institute

@CosmicGiggle
Probably a question for Curator Lissa Rivera / not exactly sure how they catalog that :ROFLMAO:
;)

Last edited:

acespicoli

Im gonna try to get my head out of the gutter this is going south quickly...
1661785372839.png

And at the end of the exhibit when you want to head to the Lollipop Lounge—the ground floor bar where there’s a stripper pole with intermittent dancers and themed cocktails
—you have the option of entering through a slide that comes out of a set of zebra striped legs (if we’re being delicate about it).
:oops:

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Does wifey know you've been oogling 'young' girls? :ROFLMAO:
yes. we went to Dolly Partons Water Park a few years ago. impossible to NOT "oogle"... when a gorgeous young thing goes jiggling (giggling?) by wearing a damn shoe-lace as a bikini, WTF am i SUPPOSED to do? pretend i've suddenly gone blind? she aint gonna buy that BS...:whistling: PS- while at the park, a bevy of beauty went by and my youngest son turned to me and said "the Good Lord sure has blessed us today, Dad..."

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
View attachment 18750056
New York / New York

Super FUNLAND at​

The Museum of Sex​

The name says it all

Is a Bubbly Carnival of Carnality​

Super FUNLAND at The Museum of Sex Is a Bubbly Carnival of Carnality

In the last few years Artistic Director Serge Becker, Curator Lissa Rivera, and Founder Daniel Gluck have brought some of the most intriguing and thought provoking exhibits to the Museum of Sex—from —but rarely has there been an exhibit that revels in carnality as the vibrant and kaleidoscopic new experience SUPER FUNLAND.

Apparently they thought of everything non xxx link
One for the yiffers and furries
https://www.sextype.me/
a project by the museum of sex
Sexuality Personality Test
In Partnership with the Museum of Sex, Professor Silver (Princeton University) & The Kinsey Institute

@CosmicGiggle
Probably a question for Curator Lissa Rivera / not exactly sure how they catalog that :ROFLMAO:
;)
dude, its like you are looking inside my head and showing me my own dreams!
im planning the next family vacation right now!
me and the ,rs walk on the beach frequently; hippy'said it best, "the Good Lord sure has blessed us today, Dad..."

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
View attachment 18750061
And at the end of the exhibit when you want to head to the Lollipop Lounge—the ground floor bar where there’s a stripper pole with intermittent dancers and themed cocktails
—you have the option of entering through a slide that comes out of a set of zebra striped legs (if we’re being delicate about it).
Cool place lol. There was a lot of erotic imagery like this in the city of the movie artificial intelligence by Spielberg and Kubrick as well.
descarga (6).jpeg

176289.jpg

Cuddles

View attachment 18750061
Inspired by Keith Haring perhaps?

acespicoli

yes. we went to Dolly Partons Water Park a few years ago. impossible to NOT "oogle"... when a gorgeous young thing goes jiggling (giggling?) by wearing a damn shoe-lace as a bikini, WTF am i SUPPOSED to do? pretend i've suddenly gone blind? she aint gonna buy that BS...:whistling: PS- while at the park, a bevy of beauty went by and my youngest son turned to me and said "the Good Lord sure has blessed us today, Dad..."

I catch myself looking, then im like oh way to young when I get up to the face...trying to guess a age?
if their under 25 im like,,, yup your probably going to HELL for what you were just thinking
my new range is 30-60 I don't want to limit myself too much, and the younger women look too young now that im getting OLD
When I was 30 I dated a 19 year old girl for a little while, usually I go with older women as a rule/ more chill
that leaves plenty of room....no kittens.... lioness all the way to saber tooth tigers:dancer: :unsure:
silver foxes whatever...:ROFLMAO:

"the Good Lord sure has blessed us today, Dad..."
best quote of the day :bow:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'm 42 and tons of 13 year old chicks were checking me out and eyeballing me at the carnival. Wouldn't date a woman under 18 FYI. 😲 When you get old do the younger chicks even look at you? Is it easy to score with older chicks?

Latest posts

Latest posts